"Are you guys cheating on us?" Tyson and Tyler said simultaneously.

Tressa flipped them off.

"Tressa, don't you know if you are being a bad kid and cuss during Christmas you will get a coal in your sock?" Tyler cooed as she was a kid.

"Aww I am scared that I would get a coal I am sorry Santa". She said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Enough with the bantering kids set the table for the dinner". Maddison cut them off.

"Okay". I said while getting up.

"No, they will do you just sit back and relax you already made a pie and took so much trouble". Maddison said.

"It was not a problem ma'am the pleasure is all mine". I say politely.

"Aww geez please call us by our first names no need to be formal". She said.

"Okay but only if you let me help you". I said.

"Okay". She said with a laugh.

We entered the kitchen to take everything to the dining table and oh boy let me tell it was my dream kitchen there was this modern kitchen cabinet. It had Bluetooth system attached and damn I was in awe when I saw it the kitchen island was of white colour just like the family room and the utensils and everything was something straight out of a cookery show it was wow!

"You have a beautiful home, Maddison". I complimented.

"Thank you, Tia". She said.

"Guys, set the table while girls help take food out from the kitchen".

Michelle said while entering the kitchen. "Oh here you both are and I was searching you guys in the whole house".

"What do I have to take to the dinning room?" I asked bit confused as there were many pots on the kitchen island.

"You can take this pot out with you". She said while handing me a pot.

"Oh give me one more I can handle that". I told her.

"No girl we can't bother you anymore you did so much for us". She said.

"Maddison it is totally fine I would love to help you out I insist". I told her.

She sighed and said, "Fine I cannot win a debate with you on this".

"That's true". I said with a chuckle.

"Okay ladies the table's set where is the food?" Tyson said while entering the kitchen.

"Here it is". I told him gesturing the pots in my hand.

"Wait let me help you out". He said.

"No no it is totally fine". I said and exited the kitchen.

I sat everything in order while everyone entered the kitchen.

"What's on the menu?" Tyler asked while wiping his hand with a hand towel.

"Where were you?" Michelle asked.

"Umm—study?" He said more like asked.

"Oh yeah okay". She said nodding in understanding.

We all sat on the dinner table Maddison on the head chair, Michelle beside her in her right hand side while Tressa said on opposite of Michelle and on the left side of Maddison's and Tyson sat beside her while Tyler and I sat on the opposite of Tyson and Tressa and besides Michelle. The dinner table had a lot of food as we all were vegetarians so we had some rice, white sauce pasta, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, wine both red and white.

We were vegetarians so we couldn't have a turkey as per the tradition but we we followed half the tradition by making mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.

"That's a lot of food". Tyler commented.

"C'mon it's nothing you know how much mom loves cooking we literally have to make her stop from cooking any further remember one time she made so much food that we had leftovers for a week". She said.