"Garcia are you still with us?" asked my teacher who was started teaching in the front. I immediately closed my sketch pad and put it on my bag.

"Franz, if you were listening earlier have a question. What is the action of changing location or position?"

It is so easy. "Motion." I coldly answered.

"Well, good Mr. Garcia!" Immediately after praising me, "Keep those things that are not related in my class. We are not in art class; this is a Christian Living class."

Meanwhile, one of my classmates sarcastically stated to our teacher, "He was drawing a face. You told us to draw something. He just did that early."

Everybody laughed hard to what he had said. The teacher felt furious, so she asks a question to my classmate who disses her. "Okay. I am defeated! But do you think it is funny?"

Despite asking it with an angry voice, we can see that she was holding her laughter. "Miss don't deny it to us! We already saw you laughing!" someone shouted from the back of the room.

She finally burst into silent laughter. My classmates teasing her morbidly ending that she forgot to discuss to us the activity. After a few minutes of laughing, she finally discussed the supposed activity that becomes homework. We are just going to draw the moral lesson of the lesson, which way to easy.

As the bell rings loudly, we finally took a 30-minutes break. While my "normal" classmates went to the cafeteria and buy a snack. Some of my classmates bought their food and went outside the room and ate their food. I still stayed in my chair and continued what I am doing earlier. After I finished tracing her face, I went back to the "dream catcher" and continue drawing it.

As my classmates went back to the room, I finally finished the "dream catcher" that I did last night before I slept. I was supposed to continue to draw the "face" but, the teacher went in front and starts the lesson.

I took the book and notebook on this subject and started listening. Without writing or drawing something.

No! I still draw something in my notebook. I also practice my lettering skills, with different fonts that I saw on the internet.

After another two classes, it is our lunch break. Since my mom always prepares a "(1)baon". I don't have to go out to buy food somewhere, like the crowded canteen. After that, I continued drawing Agatha's face. I do want to call it, "The Face of an Angel". I am hiding, making it sure that my classmates wouldn't see what I am drawing in my sketch pad.

"Who is that?" asked my classmate.

I immediately closed it and hide it. I replied in my normal cold voice, "Nothing. It is just a random face I saw in the street earlier." I grab a book from my bag and read it. Acting and pretending that I am not doing something. When my classmate left me alone, I brought back my book and continue drawing.

Before the afternoon classes start, I went to the comfort room. I usually do this because the next class doesn't want students to go out much as it disturbs the class. Since it is lunchtime, we have a lot of time to do our businesses. While walking in the hallway, I come across to Agatha and her friends. They are walking going probably to the female comfort room. I do want to look at her, long as earlier but I tried not to because of her friends. I am afraid that they will notice me and found me creepy. Therefore, I put on the hood of my jacket and swiftly walk back on the room. Despite the brief chance to see her face again, I am satisfied and happy. It made my day at least. After a couple of minutes, the teacher arrived at the room and start another boring three hours.

Three in the afternoon, the bell ring again, which means it is time to home. Finally, I can have a break from this. I put my book and notebook that I would be needing inside of the locker and went outside of the room and leave the school. Unlike my classmates who have club activities after class which requires them to stay until evening, I don't to any. Therefore, I always go home was the school bell rings.