44|ice bath

Depuis le début

Derek glanced down at Beck before looking back at Allison. "You wanna help?" He asked. "Find something real."

BECK FLIPPED THROUGH the pages of her textbook as she glanced over at Allison

BECK FLIPPED THROUGH the pages of her textbook as she glanced over at Allison. Beck had one free period and she shared it with Allison and Lydia. All three decided to spend that free period studying, but apparently, Beck was the only one doing that.

Lydia was watching someone intently as Allison focused on her notebook, drawing out the mark on her wrist.

Shaking her head, Beck returned to her textbook as she tried to answer the questions. Apparently high school classes don't believe in syllabus week. Now Beck had a mountain of work to catch up on from leaving early with Lydia and Allison.

"I want one," Lydia hummed. Beck and Allison looked up at the strawberry blonde before turning in their seats to see what she was looking at.

It was the twins.

Beck began to giggle as she returned to her textbook.

"Which one?" Allison asked as she looked at her best friend.

"The straight one, obviously," Beck said, looking over at Allison. Turning in their seats, they watched as one of the twins started checking out Danny. Beck giggled again as Danny awkwardly walked into someone.

With determination in her eyes, Lydia slammed down her to-go cup of coffee onto the table before standing up. Noticing Lydia's to-go cup, Allison grabbed it as she studied the logo.

"Well, we lost Lydia," Beck hummed as she watched the girl strut up to the straight twin. Turning to Allison, Beck watched as she studied the cup. "And I lost you."

"What if it's not a symbol?" Allison asked as she ran a finger over the cup. "What if it's a logo?" Glancing up at Lydia's seat, Allison became confused to find it empty. "Where..." she trailed off as she turned to Beck, who was pointing her thumb over her shoulder while still reading her textbook.

Turning in her seat, Allison found Lydia talking to one of the twins, while the other twin was talking to Danny.

"She works fast," Beck muttered as she turned to Allison. The brunette nodded in agreement as she started typing on her laptop.

"If Lydia wants it, she'll get it," Allison muttered as she studied the screen.

Turning in her seat, Beck watched as Lydia flirted. "And right now, she wants him..." trailing off, Beck's eyes widened as they landed on someone looking through the shelves.

Releasing a squeak, Beck turned around quickly to face her books.

It's him! The guy from the lacrosse games and Lydia's party.

Peeking over her shoulder, Beck watched as he searched the shelves for a book.

He was taller than last time and slightly more muscular. Like he spent his whole summer working out. His dark hair was brushed to the side so it wouldn't fall into his equally dark eyes.