91|Eichen House

THE HALLS OF Beacon Hills High School were abuzz with gossip, ranging from Violet being a psychopathic stalker obsessed with Scott to the couple being actual trained killers that came to kill everyone in town. All these rumors spread through the high school like a disease before the first bell had even rung.

Beck ignored the rumors as she walked to her locker from the library. She and Liam had spent the night at Mase's, listening to him rant about Garrett and Violet. It was an understatement to say he was upset about the whole situation. But Beck and Liam listened to his ranting like the good friends they were.

Shoving her overnight bag into her locker, Beck began switching out textbooks and notebooks when Mase grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey, have you seen Liam?" The dark-skinned boy asked in concern.

Tilting her head, Beck shook her head as her eyebrows knitted together. "No, I haven't seen him. I thought you two went for a run this morning?"

"We were, then suddenly he sprinted off and left me behind. I couldn't find him on the trail so I figured he came here without me but I haven't seen him."

"Have you talked to Scott?" Beck asked, fear building inside of her. This wasn't good, not with the Deadpool and especially not with Garrett still on the loose. What if something had happened to him? "Maybe he'll have a better idea of where Liam is."

"You think?" Mase asked skeptically.

Nodding quickly, Beck grabbed ahold of Mase's arm before dragging him down the hallway in search of Scott. Finding the alpha walking to class, Beck rushed towards him with Mase in tow.

"Scott, have you seen Liam?" The small blonde asked as Scott stopped. "Mase lost track of him on the hiking trail and now we don't know where he is."

Instantly Scott's eyes widened as he glanced from Beck to Mase. "You haven't seen him anywhere? What about class?"

"Neither of us share a first-period class with him," Beck explained, gesturing between herself and Mase.

"He has Coach, though," Mase added.

Nodding quickly, Scott shifted on his feet. "Then let's go ask Coach," he ordered before leading the way.

Beck bit her lip as her phone vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out, the small blonde hoped it was Liam with an explanation but released a groan when she saw who it was really from.

other ½ of an idiot 🚙:
meet me outside.
NOW!

"Beck," Scott called when he realized the small blonde wasn't following.

"Uhm... I gotta... I gotta go somewhere," she hummed, slipping her phone back into her pocket. "Stiles," she whispered under her breath for Scott to hear before speaking again. "You two keep me updated. Please."

Both Scott and Mase nodded their heads before they split ways, Beck heading to the exit while Mase and Scott headed for Coach's office.

Reaching the parking lot, the small blonde moved in the direction of the familiar blue jeep, where both Stiles and Lydia stood waiting for her.

"Hey, what's going on?" Beck asked as she looked at the two juniors.

"Come on, we're heading to the station," Stiles ordered as he gestured for Beck to climb into the jeep.

"Why?"

"We need to go to Eichen House to talk to Meredith," Lydia explained. "She helped crack the second cipher key, we think she can help with the last third. But to do that we need permission."