25.

Nobodies POV

1943

The war was over, Hydra was gone, thanks to Captain America.

But the war wasn't over for Freya, it never is. She was bred in war, her true title.

She was the Goddess of War and Death.

She's not going to hide from it. Freya was done being weak and human, she was done hiding from the fight.

Freya was done crying.

....

It's been a year since Steve's dive into the ocean, his death still fresh for Freya.

It was also Bucky's death anniversary. Freya was standing in front of his grave, which was just a head stone.

An empty grave, his body was yet to be found.

Rebecca Barnes stands at her side, holding her hand. The thirteen year old had tears in her eyes.

"I still miss him." Rebecca says "me too." Freya says

Freya met Rebecca after Steve's death and the end of Hydra. She wanted to personally tell her about Bucky.

When she told Rebecca that Bucky wanted to marry her, she automatically hugged her and took her in.

Freya considers her as her sister, as family. It's what Bucky would've wanted, for his two girls to be together.

"You guys would've had beautiful babies. I wish you guys slept together at least." Rebecca says

Freya lets out a laugh, laughing through the pain.

Freya hugs the small teen to her body. She sheds one final tear.