Chapter Six {Glimpse}

There's a word that we all have come to know as madness.

Webster defines it as a derangement of our conscious minds.

These such minds lack focus or representation of putting meaningless puzzle pieces together. With it, you are to visualize the bigger picture or in layman terms, the fulfillment of having a promising life.

But just maybe, they encountered a few mistakes in these said dictionaries or what we find lying on the internet.

This patient has well thought out plans.

Some have occurred in the past, some are happening as these words are being written and then there are those that haven't even gone in a pre-production process.

The person in question is Valerie.

The definition term doesn't define her. It could be said that she's crazy, psycho, sick or even insane if you're considering the odds.

But wouldn't that show the same image as the term madness?

Oh no!

If I'm wrong be my guest and look it up.

The doctor and the nurse are stationed outside of the room tending to little ole Scarlett.

The blood stain on a simple minded object as a door handle is pish posh when it is compared to the real horror of a crime that will happen here.

Rebecca and Stanley won't know what will hit them neither will Scarlett for that matter.

Anything and everything is left as an open book.

Its up to you to see how these pages turn.

As you are flipping through each paragraph, each sentence and gaining knowledge of each word that is being said on each line of text.

Did I intentionally forget Carmen?

She's will become the main focus of this whole charade, I'm clueless as to what she can do.

Besides there are some issues with Carmen that remains unaware to Valerie.

Shady Homes Asylum needs to get ready because one of your own patient's will make an attempt to bring you down.

This is the day in which blood and gore makes there mark.

Warning in this chapter, the scenes will be disturbing to some readers. Since it will depict visual imagery of blood, gore and some sexual tendencies between characters. You have been warned.

On this day, unlike other days, the death toll begins to pile up...