Chapter Four

Carmen was a normal girl.

"What can someone say about her character?" The person says with anticipation written across his face, waiting on the shocking answer. "W-well her name is Carmen, she's a troubled girl and I think I'm ready to tell you her story." The upper class gentleman, sits back in the recliner. Just as usual, sipping tea like a British man. "Aww we are finally getting somewhere."

He picks up the ball point pen and takes off the top. In his lap is the clipboard with the patient's personal information clipped to it. At the top of the form it reads "Shady Homes Asylum Request for Entry".

"It all started a couple of years ago", her mother said as she patted her eyes, preventing the mascara to cease from running down her face. Carmen came home this night drenched wet after a long pour of rain. This happened on February 22, 2010.

To show how frustrated she was, the mean expression on her face grew, the door is slammed behind her. The squeaky sound of converse sneakers, is hitting the floor by each step she makes. Being as though she is wet from head to toe. Then suddenly her eyes began to draw tears. 

"Mom, I can't take this anymore, the other students are picking on me and my boyfriend dumped me." On her knees in front of her mother, " can I switch schools?" " We haven't even discussed how all of this came to be about?", concerned as she always was about her daughter's feelings.

"He dumped me because I wouldn't go all the way with h-him!", cries manipulated into tears, while screams changed into moans of agony.

Scarlet slides down onto the floor to comfort her daughter in her arms. Instead of embracing the feelings she has started to feel, Carmen quickly pushes her off. As she tries the best as she could to wipe away the tears, running up the stairs to head to her bedroom. Her mother gets up off the floor as she watch her daughter escape to her room.

Later that evening, Carmen wakes up out of bed. With her normally clothing attire on at the midnight hour. "We could've had something special", creeps through the cringing revolving doors. The notions of another presence in the house wasn't clear, so she preceded in the kitchen as before.

On the fridge are the achievements over the course of the school year. Perfect attendance, highest grade in tenth grade Chemistry and the Honor Roll. Trust and believe there are more. Selected colleges has even started calling and emailing. Its only her second year in high school with a 4.0 grade point average.

The right handle bar of the fridge is pulled opened, thus bringing a cool breeze to her arm. "No orange juice!", out of temptation she settles for apple. Carmen's face turns around to the image of her ex boyfriend. "You will have sex with me...... whether you like it or not!"

Drew makes long strokes to her hair out of a means to start a sensual attraction. Oh that movement of his hand to touch the strains of Carmen's hair shows sexual tensions.

"Noooo, p-p-p-please don't!", bursting into tears. Immediately waking up with Scarlett by her bedside. At the end of this thought, Scarlett tells the administrator, " that was the last time I saw her, my only baby girl at age sixteen." Frank quickly replies back and says" ma'am we are going to take a short break, I'll be back in ten minutes". He leaves the sadly depressed woman as she gathers her thoughts.

Valerie has now left the room of the now deceased Doctor Mark Jacobs. His still bloody corpse brings thrives throughout her body. Wanting more, the taste of human flesh warms her body for more. But its now best to move on to killing the next victim. Craft and skill should be used this time around. "Doctor Jacobs body will lay there as it were before, not moved or touched, I want the doctors, nurses and even the patients to watch out for me.....The Psycho Killer."