13

After a two hour dinner, we ate a four-course menu and we ordered also a new bottle of wine, so we were pretty giggly from the wine. Lando decided it was a great plan to take a taxi to the club and leave his car here.

I looked next to me and I see Lando staring out of the window. ''What are you thinking about?'' I say with a little smile, I adjust my hair and see how he turns his head to me.

''I had a amazing dinner with you.'' He said as he smiled dreamy. I smile back at him and notice how his blue eyes sparkle in the moon light. The taxi came to halt and I looked out of the window.

''We're here.'' I say while getting my bag, I gave the driver some money and I looked back at Lando who looked at me in shock.

''I could have payed for that.'' He said as he pouts his lips. 

''You also payed for the way expensive dinner.'' I said while laughing and rolling my eyes, I get out of the car and Lando followed me.

''Yeah but, I have too much money a-'' He said but I continue his sentence.

''And you don't know what to do with your money?'' I say.

He rolls his eyes playfully and sends me a grin. ''Yes babes, totally right.'' He says while shutting the door of the taxi behind him. 

I looked up at the building as Lando lays his arm around my back to guide me to the entrance. ''The girls are already here.'' I say while looking at him. His touch gave me a warm feeling and I blushed slightly. 

We walked inside and put our coats in the secured wardrobe. Together we walked inside the big hall, it was really crowed inside. ''I think we are a little bit over dressed.'' I say as I looked around and put my lips together, to let them bounce back.

''Don't care.'' Lando says with a boyish smile. ''You can wear this dress everyday because you look beautiful in it.'' He says close to my ear and I giggle as my cheeks turn red a little bit. 

I bit on my bottom lip as I looked Lando in his eyes. ''Do yo--

''Hey guys!'' Jade yells as he walks up to us, in her hands a pink drink. She looks drunk already. She puts her arms around both me and Lando and squeezes us together. 

''I'm so happy to see you guys.'' She smiled. ''We are sitting in the back, in the last booth so if you want to join us, feel freee.'' She yells excited as she lets us go. She walked up to the bar and ordered a new drink. 

''Shots?'' Lando says while giving me a smile. ''Yeah if we want to keep track to them, then we have to start now.'' I say with wide eyes.

We both ordered three shots. ''You ready?" I look to my right with a big grin on my lips. Lando nods as we both take the glass to our lips. I throw the burning stuff into my throat, I squint my eyes and I pinch my lips together. I put the little glass down and grabbed the other one, I do the same as I grab the last one already. Next to me I see that Lando already finished his last one.

''Okay.'' He says as he squints his eyes and licks his lips. ''Hey, can I order two gin tonics?'' He says to the bartender and I look Lando in his eyes.

''Pff.'' I say while laughing, Lando looks at me with a big smile. This is going to be really hard tomorrow morning....

Two hours later Lando and me were sitting with the girls, a couple of other people joined and we all were talking and some were dancing. I stood up after I finished my drink and walked to the bar. I sat down on the barstool and I looked around me.

''Hi, a pink gin tonic, please.'' I say as the bartender nods at me. I heard a noise next to me, next to me there is a boy sitting.

''Hey.'' He says with a smile. ''Hi.'' I said back with a smile. We began to talk as I was waiting for my drink, when the boy had his drink he disapeared back into the crowd.

''You like to make me jealous, huh?'' I hear a voice say, next to my earlobe. His warm lips touch my earlobe as my body shivers. I feel two hands on my hips as the barstool is turned around. Lando his blue eyes are straight looking into my eyes.

''We just were talking.'' I said with a small smile. I mean I can talk to boys, we aren't in a relationship and I don't even know what we are at this moment.

''Hmmm...'' Lando says while licking his lips, I look back in his sparkeling blue eyes as I bit my bottom lip.

''What did you talk about?'' He said softly while moving closer.

''Oh, he is going to m-''

My sentence is interrupted by Lando his lips, his hands are firm on my hips as our lips melt together. He kisses my lips hungrily as one hand moves to my cheek. After a couple of seconds he let his lips bounce back as he leans his forhead against mine.

''I waited so long to do this.'' He said on his lips a big smile and red cheeks. My cheeks are also red as I smile like a little school girl.

''Come on, let's go home.'' He says while grabbing my hands as he lift me half off the bar stool. 

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

soooo they finally kissed! ;)

did you guys enjoy this chapter? make sure to leave comments, i love to read them!

i also have a new lando story up: ''Lions in the wild'' i already posted three chapters.

did y'all see the race last weekend? it was crazy good, p1 for pierre :) and a great weekend for mc laren... ;)

hope you are enjoying this story so far and enjoy race weekend this week!

:)