35

I looked at the ceiling of the bedroom as I heard Lando letting out soft snores next to me. He had a few days at home before he had to fly out to Italy for the next upcoming grandprix. And still no baby.. I was almost hitting forty two weeks and I felt like a big whale now. I sat down on the bed, I stretched myself out as I put my feet into my fluffly slippers.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. The world was crazy after my annoucement, they are still speculating who the dad is. They even thought about Tom Holland? I never met the guy? Even Carlos was victim, but he is still madly in love with Isa. The internet is crazy.

I grabbed a glass of water and slowly took a sip of it. After the glass was empty I walked back to the bedroom and let myself fall into the soft sheets again. I closed my eyes and drifted away...

After a hour I woke up again but from coldness of a wet bed what brought shivers to my body. My eyes were full of shock as I sat up straight. ''LANDO!'' I yell. I look at him with panic in my eyes, I shake him awake by his shoulders as he let out a grunt. ''What?'' He answers sleepy.

''I think...-'' I breathed through my nose. ''My water broke.'' I say as I turn on the nightlight next to our bed. Lando's eyes watched me slowly and then the bed, his eyes grew with panic.

''Fuck!'' He says, he shoots out of the bed and grabs his jeans from the closet. ''Stay in bed, I'm going to grab everything.'' He says while running away.

My lips held a smile slowly. ''Panic bird.'' I say slowly to myself. I watch how Lando runs back and grabs my flight case with all my stuff and the baby's. I heard him run through the frontdoor and how he opens the car.

I lift myself off the bed and I undo myself of the wet clothes. I get myself in to new underwear. I grab a comfy sweater with sweater shorts, what I put on. I let my feet slide into my fluffy slippers as I walk slowly to the frontdoor. Painful stings form in my stomach. Just contractions Lau. I puff them away as I look for Lando.

I heard fast jogging footsteps. Lando put his arm around my waist as he guides me to his car. ''Are you alright, babe?'' He says soft. His eyes looking at me with concern. ''Yes.'' I answer. I get in the car and put on my belt.

Lando jumps inside the drivers side and shuts the door with a bang. He puts the key in the ignition and starts the car. He puts it in drive and speeds away.

I look at him while I puff my contraction away. "Easy in the corner!" I whimper when I legs fell to the door side, my arms hugging around my belly. "Sorry, babe." Lando says, his eyes looking at me.

After a few minutes we arrive at the hospital. Lando runs to open the door for me. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the passenger side. My hand wanting to grab my bag but Lando's other hand grabs it before my eyes.

"I got this. Don't worry about everything around you, okay? Just focus on me." Lando says softly. I nod in pain as he rests his left arm around my hip. He walks me up to the big hospital doors.

"How can I help you?" The desk woman says, she stands up and looks at the situation. I whimper in pain, another contraction. "She is going to give birth!" Lando says, panic in his voice. The desk woman just nods, grabs her phone of the desk and yells a code.

Within seconds two nurses came running to me with a wheel chair. They let me sit down in it. "You are the father?" The male nurse asks Lando while they already start walking away with me into the big hallway.

"Y-yeah." He breathes out. Lando jogs behind us.

"So we are bringing her into the birth room, that's right... here." The male nurse says. "What's your name?" The lady nurse asks. I look at the both of them.

"Laurí Rowan." Lando says before I can speak. "And what's your name?" The lady asks. "Lando Norris, the dad." He says with confidence. The lady nurse walks away.

When we arrive in the room, I get up from my wheel chair and sit down on the bed. "I can't anymore." I breathe out, I'm so exhausted. The lady nurse walks back with wristbands, what she puts on our wrist.

She gives me a hospital gown, I undress me slowly on the bed and put on the hospital gown.

"Lay down, Miss. Rowan." She says. I do what she says. "I'm going to check how far you are."

Lando stands beside the bed, his hands softly grabbing mine. I feel how the nurse is examine my femine area. "Okay, you are nine centimeters dilated."

I nod slowly, I look at Lando and then at the nurse again. "Can I please push this baby out." I say, my voice full of pain.

The nurse lifts my legs more up and spreads them more. "When I say breathe and push, then you do as I say, okay Miss Rowan?"

"Yes." I say full confidence. "Take one deep breath.." I take a deep breath.

"And push." I follow what she says and I push with all my strength. "Breathe."

"You can do it, love." Lando gives me his other hand which I squeeze slowly. "Push!"

I push with all my body strength. After a few minutes the room slowly went silent, and then you heard a little baby cry... "Congratulations!! It's a boy!" Lando wiped away his tears and had the biggest smile on his lips....

-

liked by carlossainz, lexrowan, danielrriciardo

laurirowan, landonorris Welcome
Lev Luccá Norris 👶🏼🤍☁️
september 4th 2026

comments are limited

danielricciardo Welcome little man, your uncle can't wait to babysit!
kellypiquet So little! 😍 Congrats❤️
maxverstappen1 Congratulations on the future world champ 2045😘👶🏼😍
lexrowan hello little mate🥰
charlesleclerc Congrats guys! 💙
carlossainz Smallest muppet friend🥰
sophiesmith 😍😍😍
itzzjade Hello little buddy! 💙
kikihudson So proud of you! 💗

view more comments

-

name information

Lev is also a Hebrew name meaning "heart," or could be short form for the Georgian name Levan, which comes from the Greek word for "lion."
Luccá is a Italian name for orgin, meaning ''brighter of light,''

-
chapter 35 already! thank you for reading. don't forget to vote and comment :)