32

I looked at myself in the mirror and I eyed my white, boho summer dress. The bright July sun was beaming through the window. I looked at myself for the last time, I sighed and walked away, to the livingroom. ''Hi, goodmorning.'' I said to Heidi. 

''Goodmorning girl.'' She said smiling. She opened the fridge and grabbed a freshly made smoothie bowl, I just made. 

''What kind did you make today?'' Heidi smiled.

''I just strawberry, coconut, banana's and.. mango.'' I answered. Heidi tasted a little of her spoon. ''Hmm.. tasty Lau.'' I just smiled politely. I walked to the frontdoor and opened it. Mauritius did not disappoint me, we had some rain days the previous month but I enjoyed them, most of the days were sunny. I breathed in the fresh air of the sea as I stepped out on the front porch. 

I walked back inside and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. ''I'm going for a little walk.'' I shared, Heidi was busy typing something on her laptop. ''Okay.'' She just said. Daniel and her were staying here to help me with the baby. It was slowly near the middle of August, Daniel went back racing but came back when he had the time, Heidi stayed with me. Daniel just finished his race weekend so he was.. exactly now flying back to here. 

I'm thirty seven weeks now, so any day... I sighed as I waddled of the stairs into the sand. I walked a few mintus through the sand when I felt the baby kick. ''Hey, little one..'' I cooed to my belly. I looked down at my belly and put my hand on the little foot print that was visible front the outside. ''Don't kick your mother too much, she's already suffering from this walk.'' I laughed a little with my own words. 

''Laurí?'' A voice said from a little distance. My eyes went from my belly to the person walking to me through the sand. The person was wearing a white blouse with light green swimshorts and sunglasses. I squinted my eyes, brown curls.. Brown curls? Oh no.

''Lau! Wait!'' The person started running through the sand. He stopped running when he almost stood in front of me. ''Lando.'' I said cold when he was standing in front of me. 

''Hey.'' He just said as he kept eying my body. ''This island treated you well, I see.'' He only said. I shook my head and held in my breath, then I let go. ''I'm pregnant, dumbass.'' I said, I grabbed the back of my dress and pulled it tight. My very pregnant belly visible. 

''O-oh... wow. I-i didn't know.'' He said confused.

''You right, you don't know. Only my family and Daniel and Heidi.'' I said. ''So.. Daniel told you were I was living, I guess?'' I said directly. 

''N-no, why?'' Lando said with a stutter. ''Lando, I know  you can't lie.''

''I flew with Daniel to here, so yes, he told me. He couldn't stand me anymore because I asked him too much about you.''

''How did you become pregnant so.. fast?'' He asked curious. ''Don't act dumb Lando, I can't impregnant myself, maybe you did need highschool, but you skipped it, so yeah.. What should I say?'' I shrugged with disappoint in my voice.

''Who's is it?'' He asked with a slight hint of jealously in his voice.

''I'm thirty seven weeks, so if you count back, you know.'' I turned on my heels as I saw Lando deep in his thoughts.

I walked away as I heard Lando's voice. ''I-it's mine!?" He said out loud. ''Yes, ofcourse it's yours.'' I yelled back as I kept walking. 

''Lau, please let me explain!'' — ''You say I can't lie, so please!'' He came up jogging next to me out of breath. 

''Please! Let me explain...'' He said with emotion in his voice. 

-

oh.... look who showed up! ;)

thanks for reading this chapter, please comment and vote.

have a nice summer holiday! mine just started!