29

The last few races started to come really close now, we just travelled back from Brazil. We have one week off now before Lando had to fly to Saudi Arabia.

I looked around the still empty livingroom in our new house in Monaco. I dipped the paintbrush in the white paint. I got it out of the bucket again and I was ready to paint the wall when Daniel his voice boomed through the room.

"No, no! I already painted there!" His face full shock. "What? The wall isn't done yet?" I had confusion all across my face.

"Ah, I'm joking, Lau." Daniel flashed his bright smile as I grabbed his own paintbrush. "I will start across from you." He dipped his own brush in the white paint and walked away.

I just shaked my head with a laugh. Oh, oh. I started to paint the wall.

"Next time, I will dump the white paint on your head, Ricciardo."

"Ah, bet you do, lovie." Daniel says, his aussie nickname for me rolling out of his mouth smoothly.

I just roll my eyes laughing as I paint the wall a much whiter colour. Lando walked into the room with Max F behind him.

"Where do you want these buckets?" Max said, nodding his head to the buckets full of paint in his hands.

"In the kitchen, mate." Lando his hands held two bucket itself. "Lau, why do you guys want to paint your kitchen counters and island black?" Max F asked with confusion on his face.

"We like the trend right now, so that's the reason." I shrugged my shoulders and sended him a smile.

Max F rolled his eyes. "You two are meant for eachother, really." He put the buckets down as Daniel moved his head to Max F.

"That's what I said the whole time." He just said.

"Ey, ey. Don't forget about me, I brought them together." Carlos his voice sounded in the room. He cleaned his hands full of paint on his jeans and eyed our painting work in the livingroom.

Daniel sended him a air kiss and continued painting. "Upstairs is done." Carlos said while nudging Lando in his side a few times.

"Did I just had the honour to paint the main bedroom!?" Max V yelled loud, he jumped off the last two stairs and walked into the livingroom.

"Yeah, you did." Lando laughed.

"Wow." Max V said with a grin. Daniel walked up to him and patted him on his shoulders. "Don't flatter yourself." Daniel said.

"Balcony is done, guys." Charles said after opening the balcony doors to reveal himself. I'm glad of the friends Lando has here in Monaco, who were able to help us.

"Thank you guys." Lando and I said.

THAT night Lando and me layed on the balcony on a blanket with a lot of cushions. The weather was aroud twenty celcius, so it was perfect.

My head was resting against Lando his chest, his head leaned down on my head as I sat inbetween his legs.

"It was a long day." Lando sighed. He sipped from his cup of tea that I maked for us.

"Yeah, it was." I held my mug of tea in my hands as the hoodie of Lando, what I wearing hugged my body.

"I'm excited for our chapter." Lando smiled proudly. "Yeah, same, love." I replied.

Lando pressed a small, soft kiss on my temple as I felt him smiling against my skin.

laurirowan posted a story

"First night together under the Monaco sky

"First night together under the Monaco sky."

landonorris posted a story

Song: It Was A Good Day - Ice Cube

❥liked by landonorris, maxverstappen1, kellypiquet and others

danielricciardo Max and me signed up for a Saturday job. This was us today. You can hire us 🏠

tagged: maxverstappen1

maxverstappen1 333,- per hour
laurirowan Damn, dutchie you are expensive.. 🤨
  ↳maxverstappen 😚

carlossainz 😂😂😂

laurirowan Thank you so much. 🤍 Laughed my ass of today with you guys! 😂
user lol
user so how's living with lando?
  ↳user you are only using him

charlesleclerc You forgot us?
carlossainz The besties only care about eachother..
alexalbon Retweet
georgerussell Again Albono, this isn't twitter. 👀

user hahaha they moved in together already
user yeah??? so?

user i don't care they moved in together already but they had almost the whole grid helping them today!! 🥺
user What really?
user yeah, watch the ig stories of some drivers :)

kellypiquet Ugh, you two 😂🥲

landonorris Cheers for today, you muppets ❤️
maxverstappen1 No problem😘
danielricciardo No problem😘
carlossainz Yeah, no problem muppet
charlesleclerc I'm happy to help you guys out! 😄
maxverstappen1 @danielricciardo  Shut up
  ↳danielricciardo @maxverstappen1  🖕🏼

-
happy new year! i hope you guys have awesome and healthy 2022, may you also get the opportunity to visit f1 race this year!

<3