01

It was an couple days later and I really forgot about the picture, the race was cool to see in real life. I grab my hair tie and I throw in a bun, today was a rainy day although it was july.

I grabbed my lilac sweatpants and I put those on. I walked downstairs to find my two brothers gaming in the livingroom. ''So Lauri, you still want that picture with Lando otherwise I'm going to delete it of my phone.'' Lex said drily while he kept his eyes on the screen.

''Sure, send it to me then.'' I say while I grab some ice tea from the fridge. My phone dinged and I grabbed it from the counter. I added the photo to my camera roll. Should I post it on Instagram? Hmm.. Maybe. Okey I will do it.

I gave the photo the effect that matched with my feed and I clicked on post. I layed my phone back on the counter and I left up stairs to clean my room. After a hour I came back and checked my notifications.

(I couldnt find a picture like this with Lando so please picture his head in this picture)

itzzjade, alexaaaaa and 925 others liked

laurirowan: last weekend on the grid @silverstone 🏎🏁

alexaaaaa: niceee girlll, miss you lots! 💓

sophiesmith: i ship it 👀👀

alexsmith: i mean my sister is not wrong... miss you LAU 🥺

itzzjade: you guys look like boyfriend and girlfriend 😏

kikihudson: LAU why do you guys look like boyfriend and girlfriend??? 🤪🤪

landonorrisfan123: nice picture!

yasmynmiller: omg lau goals 🤍🤍🤍

landonorris: hi girlfriend

landonorris now follows you!

Uhmmmm, what. I looked further into my notifications and noticed another notifcation.

landonorris wants so send you a private message!

I sat back on the couch in the livingroom and I frowned my eyebrows. 

This is going to be interesting..