31

Why the island Mauritius? So far away hidden from everyone?

- flashback -

I put my glass on the table and smiled to Kelly. "Hi girly." She said. "Hi, congrats on Max his fifth championship." Kelly smiled. "Thank you and you congrats on Lando being second." I nod as I grab a new glass of the strawberry daquiri that was given to me.

"It was really close this year between... Charles, Daniel or Lando."

"Yeah it was." I reply to Kelly. "I'm still can't realize that he became second.. all that hard work.. it finally turned the good way." I smiled proudly, thinking back of Lando's happy tears on the podium just three hours again, all the hard work over the last years with the car.. Lando said that next year he would be fighting for the champion ship along side Max.

"Hey, babes." Lando kissed my neck slowly as he wrapped his arms around my hips from behind. Kelly smiled and walked away to Max.

"Hey, champion." I smiled. "Not yet.." Lando muttered next to my ear. I turned around to face him. "You are my champion." I slowly pecked him on his lips. Lando smiled brightly. "Don't make me blush." He whispered.

"'LANDOOO!'' Carlos yelled with two little glasses in his hands. ''I think he needs you for some shotes.'' I muttered against his lips. The warmth of Lando's face left me as he turned his head to face Carlos. ''Yeah....'' He said. ''Come on, move your buttcheeks, Norris.'' I said with a huge grin on my lips as I slapped him on his butt to move him forward.

Lando sended me a bright smile back as he walked off to Carlos.

The night went forward and I slightly became tired. I couldn't find Lando anywhere, all the boys took off together. I yawned and grabbed my phone out of my purse. 

My fingers flew across my notepad. 'Hey champ, I'm off to bed, so tired... See you tomorrow morning😘' I pressed send text and I threw my phone back in my purse.

I made my way to the exit as I came across Heidi and Kelly. "Also off to bed?" I asked them whilst I began to walk alongside them.

"Yeah, the boys are gone, we thought maybe we could go out but my feet are...horrible." Kelly sighed while nodding to her long heels. "I agree, I could use some sleep." We all walked to the elevator, when we arrived on our floor we said our goodnights.

I peaked my eyes open when I heard a loud noise. I looked at the little clock next to my head on the night stand. 3 am. Oh great.

"Wait, this is my room." I heard Lando speak outside the door. "So this isn't my room?" A girl voice spoke, with a slight giggle. Someone grabbed the door latch and moved it a bit up and down. I sat straight up in my bed. "Closed." Lando said with a slur in his voice. Oh he's drunk drunk...

"Let's go to my room then." Then footsteps were heard that became softer as they walked away.

- end flashback -

Laurí her hands were tightly around her glass with freshly cutted lemon inside. Dumbass. She took a sip from her drink whilst she looked across the sea, the sun was about to go down. Her right hand holding her belly.

But what Laurí didn't know is that the girl went to her room alone, Lando passed out on the couch in the lobby. Daniel saw Lando asleep in the lobby that morning but he didn't say anything to Laurí..

Lando didn't even had the intention to do something with the girl, he just wanted her to go to her room safely. The next morning, he came to his room, looking for Laurí but she was gone.. with al her stuff, and she went MIA on all her social media. Lando tried to get some contact all these months.. but he couldn't reach her.

-
happy miami gp weekend! :)
enjoy this update and next chapter they are going to see eachother again..