24

I gently dabbed the damp cloth on Lando's torn  open lip. Lando hissed in pain. "I'm sorry." I said as I wiped away the blood that was left behind from the night before.

His white cussion full of stains from his bruised lip. "I'm glad they took us home last night." I said soft as I walked away to the bathroom to clean the cloth.

"Yeah, sure.." Lando said, not agreeing with me. I sighed as I watched myself in the mirror. Did I really left those mascara stains under my eyes? I grabbed a cotton pad and some Garnier, I put some on the cotton pad and cleaned both eyes.

I let out a little scream when I feel two hands on my hips. "Where is my favourite panda bear?" Lando said. His eyes facing the mirror and then my eyes.

"Panda bear? You mean racoon." I said while I let out a small laugh. "Now get out Rambo, I need to shower." I said while pussing Lando away.

Lando his fingers scratched his bare chest as he kept watching me. "What?" I said while tieing down my bath robe and revealing my under wear.

"We can also take the bath... Together." He said while pointing with his dumb to the big bath as he keeps eyeing me. I'm glad we stayed in a hotel in London because the drive back to Woking would be long, especially at night time and after a party that ended not the right way..

"Please, babe?" Lando spoke up while already undressing his underwear from his body. I rolled my eyes while smiling. "Sure but we need to check out in two hours.." I said as warning.

I walked up to the bath and let it already fill up with warm water. I undressed myself from my underwear as I watched how Lando put some of my soap in the bath. He got in and I got in after him. I lowered myself slowly into the warm water.

I closed my eyes and let the warm water surround me. ''When do you need to be back for school?'' Lando spoke up. His brown curls already messy from the water. He ran his hand through his hair while he kept looking at me.

''In two weeks, so I can join you in Italy and visit my parents.'' I said back to him, I put my head a little under water to wet my hair. I had to choose a intership, so I choose one abroad ofcourse.. My intership is in London for almost a year, so I went to live with Lando and Max. I still had my appartment with the girls in New York but I choose Jade, my bestfriend to keep an eye on my room. When I finish this intership I have enough study points to maybe end my study early, so I was going for that. I want to be at Lando his side every day.

''Are you ready for Monza?'' I ask Lando as I move forward in the bath and grab his shampoo. I put a bit in my palm. I put a bit in his hair and start to massage his scalp.

''Yeah, we trained hard for this as team, so I'm ready.'' Lando said with his eyes closed. I grab the shower head and I rinse the shampoo away. After that I grab some conditioner and massage it in his curls. ''Good.'' I said with a smile.

''I'm so happy you let me do your hair, your curls are so much healthier now.'' I said while massaging his scalp. ''So your saying that before we met.. my curls were not healthy?'' He scoffed while watching my eyes as I concentrate on his hair

''Nope, it looked like if you had been electrified.'' I said back to him. Lando his face expression fell. ''Oh no, you did not!'' He said fake angry as he threw some bubbles my way. ''Admit it.'' I say while poking my tongue out.

''No.'' He said while moving forward. He started to poke his own tongue out. ''Sore loser.'' I said in a soft, singing voice. Lando moved more forward to me and put his lips on my mine.

After a hour drive we were home again in Woking, I dropped my bag at in the hallway as Max poked his head through the door frame. ''Hello, love birds!'' He said excited.

''Shit, what happend with your lip mate?'' He said as he walked up to Lando, to take a better look. ''I had a fight, that's it.'' Lando answerd while shrugging his shoulders. ''What? Tell me more!'' Max said shocked. I'm happy that Max reacted this way that means that the media didn't get ears of this.

''Hey, girls!'' I interrupt Lando before he starts telling the story of last night. ''I will pack our suitcase, so you can have your tea party.'' I said with a sweet smile. ''Piss off.'' Lando said as he gives me a grin.

''Ah.. watch your mouth Norris, I need to pack your suitcase remember?'' — ''We still have some of that itch powder lying around, you know...'' I said with a evil smile. Max just laughed at the face Lando maked. ''Okay, okay I'm going!'' I said while walking up the stairs.

''What happend?'' Max says after he brought his attention back to Lando.

''So it all started—...''

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

Hi!
A small chapter... next up; Monza!
Leave some votes and commets, I love to read them!
:)