10

Days went by and it slowly became fall, the school semester had started already. The Formula One season had already started for a while and the USA race was getting closer. One week from now, Lando was here for his race weekend. It was Friday night and I was laying on the couch with my bathrobe on.

I pushed my wet hair out of my face and I grabbed the remote control. I lived together with three of my friends, but they all went out. I had some homework to today but now I had some time for myself. A great way to start the weekend.

I layed my legs across the couch with my fluffy flip flops on. I zapped through the movies on Netflix and saw some ones that I already watched. Damn Netflix, put some new movies online..

The doorbell rang, I moved my head fast to the door. It's nine PM, who has to nerve to rang my frontdoor when I look like this? Maybe one of the girls forgot something?

I stood up, closed my bathrobe a little more tighter and I walked to the frontdoor. I stood in front of the door and I peeped through the peep hole of the door.

''Shit.'' A thick Britsch accent said. The boy was facing his back to the front door and was pacing nervous around. My eyes lighted up but then panick came across. Shit I look ready for bed right now...

I grabbed the door knob and pushed the front door open. The boy let out of shock drop his suitcase to the ground and he quickly turned around.

''Hi.'' He smiled, his dimples were on show on his face and his cheeks were a little bit red. His eyes were matching his smile.

''Hi.'' I said back with a huge smile on my lips. ''It isn't monday right?" I say while looking at him.

''No, no.'' He shook his head and just smiled. ''I thought maybe if I came earlier, we can spend some time together.'' He says while holding his McClaren cap and sunglasses in his hand.

I gave him a smile and nod at his answer. ''Come in please, and don't mind my outfit.'' I say with a blush on my cheeks. He grabs his suitcase and walks through the frontdoor, he closes it after him.

''I don't mind it, it looks cute on you.'' He says while placing his suitcase in the living room while looking around. ''It's a bit bigger then what you saw on Facetime.'' I say while I fidget with my bathrobe rope.

''It looks nice.'' He says while his eyes travel slowly to my eyes. ''The girls are not home, by the way. I'm all alone.'' I say to him. Shit, now I sound like a pervert.

He puts his jacket on the kitchen chair, my eyes travels to his arms, they became bigger? He was wearing a normal denim jeans with a white t'shirt, his tan from the summer was still on his body what made him look exotic.

''Do you want something to drink?'' I say while breaking the silence. ''Oh sure, yes.'' He says polite while walking from the kitchen to the livingroom. ''I have everything, so uhm what do you want?'' I say while my eyes meet his eyes again.

He tilts his head slightly and he looks at me. ''Water, please.'' He says while sitting down on the couch. I grab a glass from the cabinet and fill it with ice water from the fridge. I walk to the livingroom and place the glass in front of him.

''How are y-'' Lando says.

''How was yo-'' I say at the same time.

''You go first.'' He says smiling. ''How was your flight?'' I ask him.

He takes a sip from his water and looks at me. ''Nice, little bit long but yeah nice.'' He says. ''Carlos is going to wonder why I don't fly with him on Monday, but I wanted to keep this a little secret.'' Lando says while smiling brightly.