25

''Lando! LANDO!'' A girl yelled at us. Lando was dressed in a black joggingsuit, on his head a cap with the hood of his hoodie pulled over his head. On his nose he had black sunglasses. I was dressed in a beige joggingsuit, also unrecognizable just like Lando or at least.. that's what we thought.

We walked through the glass doors of the airport, our eyes fell on a pair of girls standing outside the airport. ''Lan, just go to them.'' I said with a soft voice. He left his suitcase with me and I watched how he walked up to the girls. I gave them a smile.

I looked up to the sky. The bright, early sun of this Wednesday morning was beaming. Lando had some filming duties for the Mclaren Youtube channel with Daniel, this afternoon. I was going to join them and tonight we had dinner with my parents.

My dad was filming in Italy for a new movie, Sam had a small role in this movie. My mom just joined, she always traveled with my dad. The group of people became bigger and I only saw his brown curls peaking out in the crowd. Everybody was loud chatting and I observed the group of people from a distance.

A bright, smiley Aussie came towards me and he saw my worried look. He walked away to the crowd. ''Girlies!''

''Sorry to steal him from you guys but I need him... like right now.'' Daniel grabbed both of Lando his arms as he dragged him out of the crowd. They walked towards us and the group followed them. ''This is getting out of hand.'' I watch the group of excited people.

''The van is around the corner.'' Daniel pointed as he dragged his own suitcase along. Lando grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. ''Hey.. hey.. I'm alright.'' He smiled as he dragged his suitcase along.

''Lando Norris!'' A guy yelled as he grabbed the hat of Lando his hoodie. ''Hey!'' Lando yelled angry. ''Stay away.'' I said to the guy who had a big camera in his hand.

We all walked towards the big van, we dropped our suitcases in the back and we got in. ''It's getting crazier.'' Daniel breathed.

Lando and Daniel began to talk about the car, how it normally was in Italy with this weather. I grabbed my phone out of my bag as I saw a notifcation.

Max Fewtrash
Hey Lau
How are you?

Me
Hey :)
i'm good how are you?

Max Fewtrash
Wait did you changed my name already?

Me
ehm yes....

Not Max Verstappen
Screenshot?

Me
*screenshot*
see?

Not Max Verstappen
LAURI
I DON'T LIKE THIS NAME EITHER

Me
oops

Not Max Verstappen
Change it or I will change the locks of the house

Me
i think Lando will be more angrier than me tho
but okayyyy because your my bestie

Our House Keeper
Thank you so much
Have a nice weekend you muppets 😘

Me
❤️

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

We arrived at the hotel and we unpacked our suitcases. We were dressed now formally to go eat with my parents. ''Do you think they will like me?'' Lando looked at me with worried eyes.