He blushed shyly. This kid is so adorable.
Two more kids, a little girl who was around five and a boy who was around seven came running towards us. They surrounded me and looked at me with curious eyes. The boy asked innocently, “Will King Nicholas kill me, mama and papa if you don’t marry him?”
“Will h-he take our toys too?” the blue eyed boy asked.
“I don’t wan him to take my dolls” the little girl said clutching her hands together in fear.
“Don’t worry sweethearts, I won’t let him kill anyone and he will not take your toys or dolls” I smiled reassuringly.
“So you gon marry him?” the girl asked showing her big doe like eyes.

I felt a tug on my heart. If I don’t marry him, he would kill everyone without mercy, even the innocent children. I cannot watch that happen and do nothing.

“I will marry the princhess and protect hel from the bad king” the blue eyed boy declared.
I laughed at his cuteness and the way he couldn’t pronounce words clearly. It was a heart melting sight.
“Finn, you don know to use a sword and also the princess cannot marry you” the older kid said.

Finn frowned and pouted.
I laughed and said “Finn, someday you will find someone you will love and she’ll be very lucky to have you. I have to marry King Nicholas, so that he doesn’t take your toys, ok?”

He smiled brightly and kissed my cheek and ran away giggling, the other kids following him.
Adorable kids! I smiled at that thought and went back towards my table.

Nicholas

I been watching her from the shadows since the time she entered the garden. I didn’t miss the way the crowd watched her. The women were whispering and some the men were not taking their eyes off her, which made me want to rip them to shreds.

Bloody hell,
What is this woman doing to me?

I wanted to kill her the moment she crossed my path, but I couldn’t, I don't know why.
She speaks bravely without thinking about the consequences. She disrespected me twice which angered and amused me at the time. Yet, I could not kill her. This woman seemed to have binded me in her spell.

She cared deeply about the people of the Kingdom and she was ready to sacrifice herself for them, which makes her a perfect Queen, my Queen. She is full of light and radiance. She's strong and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wanted her since the moment I saw her and I will take her, whether she likes it or not.

All these years I’ve shed blood and killed more people than I could count. I enjoyed killing and making them suffer. I conquered every Kingdom in the land except for this one. Everyone in the land knew my reputation and feared me, and yet she dared questioned me like she had never heard of me before.

She liked numbers and books, unlike other princesses. It fascinated me. I couldn't stop myself from approaching her in the garden. I didn't like it when she tried to get away from me. I had bruised her arm, not intentionally but I don't like it when she runs away from me.

That day she barged in my room. I didn't except her to have to courage to do so. This woman never fails to amaze me. She grabbed my sword, and if it was some else in her place who did that, they wouldn't be alive at the moment. She didn't even know how to hold a sword yet she was threatening to kill me, very amusing indeed. But, when she turned my sword to her neck, I didn't know what came over me. I was blinded with rage and I hurted her again. Once again, she walked away from me.

I will not kill her and or let her kill herself. She cannot escape from me.

When I saw her today, I was captivated at the sight of her. She looked like a fucking Goddess. I wasn't able to stop myself so I had cornered her in the hallway. I never thought she would hit me, even though I did not feel an ounce of pain. What angered me was that she denied me. I wanted to punish her and make her obey to my every command. But when she shut her eyes thinking I would kill her, I was even more furious. I stormed away before I lost control and hurted her again. King Thomas talked about her returning to the Kingdom after three months and losing her memory.

It did not make sense. They were hiding something and I would find out what exactly it was.

Earlier, she was searching for me in the crowd. It was quite a surprise, actually. I was curious to know what she wanted to say. Then a child walked up to her and she smiled. Her smile was alluring. I saw the way her face lit up as the children surrounded her.

One day she will bear our children and the day isn’t far, I thought.

The night was almost coming to an end, and tomorrow morning we would leave this Kingdom.
It was time for me to make another announcement, and I am eager to see how she would react.

I walked towards the podium and I could feel everyone’s eyes on me. I could hear the gasps and whispers around me, now that I had revealed myself to the crowd. She was there too, standing with her mother and father. Looking in her enchanting green eyes, I could tell that she was afraid probably wondering what I might do to her for hitting me earlier. I don’t plan on doing anything, but I’ll punish her later for it.

I cleared my throat and spoke,
“People of Elysian, your happiness is short lived because you will never see your princess after tonight. I’m taking the Princess, in exchange for this Kingdom. We’ll leave tomorrow at sunrise” I paused for a moment and looked at everyone. They’re faces fell into sadness and some were crying.

I looked at her, and she seemed to be in a deep thought.
I continued saying,
“I have decided that Princess Isabella Rosette Campbell of Elysian will be bound in a wedlock with me, King Nicholas the third of Arcane, two full moons henceforth from this day”

She was shocked and baffled and I was smirking in victory.

Please vote and comment!

(Not edited)