21.3: Never Scared (The End)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks lil daddy. Did you get my good side" she asked.

"All ya sides are good" he said and winked.

April looked at the two of them and shook her head smiling before she walked off and made her way over to her father. She loved how the men in their family loved on them and rooted them on. They were always in their corner no matter what. It didn't matter if it was their fathers, their uncle, their brothers, or their men they were always there. "Daddy where's my beautiful shiny piece of hardware" she asked as she now stood in front of him asking for her glock of the night smiling at him.

From the look on her face Ian knew that she indeed was having fun but he knew she was tired. She had already gone through so much in the past and now she was going through more shit and these people weren't even from her past. They came from her exes past and her fiancé's past. They had nothing to do with her but blamed her for everything. He knew she was tired of people coming her way when all she wanted to do is sit down, stop constantly looking over her shoulders, breathe, and enjoy her blessings without any unnecessary drama or people wanting to take her away from her family or try to break what they had.

"Here you go Peanut" Ian passed her a gun with his eyes locked on her as well as Ny-Reek and Senior's. April was kind of bummed that Senior had to see her in this light but hey he was family now and he knew what the game was. She knew it wouldn't make him like her any less anyway. Besides she wasn't the one who had started any of this but she damn sure was about to end it all.

"Thankies daddy" she said as she examined the gun, took out the clip, examined it, and checked the barrel, then put the clip back in and walked off to a beaten battered and bruised Millie. She hated that it had come to this but it had to be done. It was time to remind a bitch that she was the wrong bitch to fuck with and when her life was threatened she was going to make sure you feared her.

"Aww shit! Please tell me that's not a gun in lil big sis hand" August said as his eyes widened a little scared not for her but for Millie and put his phone down. He didn't mind recording the fights but he was not about to record a shooting and even if he wanted to he wasn't about to record this one. He just didn't want any incriminating evidence that serious enough that it could lead back to April. That was evidence he didn't want.

"It is it is" Alaina said with her eyes locked on April's every move wondering which side she was going to go with. Would she stick with her brain and get rid of Millie because she would never go away no matter what or would she go with her heart and think about Kairi and not pull the trigger. Either way she knew Millie was going to shit her pants and that right there she couldn't wait for. She hadn't seen April draw her gun out on someone since their days of chilling in the hood when packing heat was a necessity.

"Shittttt this is bad this is bad" Chris said more so to himself. He knew April knew how to handle herself and hold her own but if she had a gun pointed at you there was no way in hell that she was going to miss her target. Shit he was surprised that with all the shit he had done to her and put her through that she hadn't pulled one out on him a long time ago. He knew if she was mad enough and not thinking clearly she definitely would've.

"Hey she asked for it. The girl got seventeen million and decided to go out and pay someone to kill lil sis when all she had to do was take that money and run" Trey said and shrugged waiting to see what would go down next.

"And that's facts! I'd a kindly took that money and disappeared in the night and woke up where the sun is bright and inviting" Mimi said agreeing with Trey.

"She really did. All she had to do was leave her alone and live her life but she kept poking the bear and the bear is done being poked and provoked" Bully said and looked at April and then at Dave. He knew this had to be hard on him and an awkward situation to be in but Millie had brought all of this on herself and now she had to pay the price. There were but so many times someone was going to have a heart and let her slide by. He was sure if it was anybody else besides April that Millie would've been properly dealt with from jump.