Epilogue

Date: May 7, 2023
Name: Miracle Gaulden
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"Stop running around and sit back down so I can take this picture." I told Milah and she pouted.

"Mommy no pictures." She mugged me.

"But you'd take one for yo daddy, you gone take one for me." I shrugged taking a quick picture while she was sitting down.

This child is growing so fucking fast, she's three years old now and got a lil smart mouth

Over the time, I got pregnant again.

I had him recently, his name is KeSean, but Ken for short.

He with Kentrell downstairs right now, he's four months.

"She aint gotta take no picture if she don't want to." I heard his voice making me turn around seeing him holding Ken.

" I heard his voice making me turn around seeing him holding Ken

"Y'all love being mean to me, everybody but Ken." I walked up taking him. "Me and him gone runaway."

"Yeah runaway right to the other side of house, stop playing wimme." Kentrell said as Milah ran up hugging his leg and he smiled.

She loves him so much, they have such a cute bond.

But Ken? He loves me, and Ian gone let him switch up on me.

He love Kentrell too but he's gonna be a mommy's boy.

I refuse to let him be a daddy's boy.

He smiled staring at me as he started touching my face before I felt a small kiss on my cheeks and I smiled.

"Mommy making me take picture, heat her up." Milah said as Kentrell chuckled picking her up as spinning her around.

"Nahh, Ian gone beat her up." He said. "Yo friend downstairs though."

"Jassy?" She asked starting to jump up and down now and he nodded his head letting he down.

Jassy is four years old, and Ceecee had the baby which was a girl.