17

Author: Okay, before this chapter start. Please tell me why the hell y'all want Kentrell and Miry together already?

Y'all must ain't been looking at the dates? Its been 6 FUCKIN DAYS SINCE THEY MET, the fuck gone get together after 6 days?😭😭💀, they should at least learn a lil more about each other.

But I'm just the Author....your chapter👇

Date: Same Day
Name: Kelldrick Jules
Nickname: Kd

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to come out there." I mugged LeeLee.

"Mane they did, fuck all y'all." she said angrily as she was completely wet from head to toe.

"Baby don't take it serious, we was just playing around." Ben walked up to ha.

She pushed him back. "Leave me the fuck alone."

I laughed. "Cry baby ass."

She mugged me and the next thing I know she punched me in my throat making me fall to the floor coughing.

"Mane what the fuck?" I said as I heard everybody laughing.

I got up and looked around looking for LeeLee.

"Where she at?" I asked them.

They shrugged walking away making me smack my lips and look around.

Then out of nowhere something hard punched me in my jaw making me instantly fall again.

"HAAAA, BITCH ASS" she laughed popping ha knuckles.

Ain't no damn way she just punched me in my fucking face.

Oh hell nawl, lemme beat ha ass.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I looked down at Miry as she layed asleep on my chest and I held my phone in one hand and my other arm wrapped around ha.

I smiled to myself as I heard ha light snores.

She so beautiful even if she sleep.

Then I started hearing bumping and glass breaking and shit making me gently lay Miry on the other side of the bed before getting up.

I walked down the stairs seeing LeeLee and Kd full blown fighting.

Where the fuck the rest of the gang?

"Bruh hell nawl." I said as LeeLee slammed Kd against the wall making me slick laugh but realize.

THATS MY FUCKING WALL

"BREAK THIS SHIT UP" I yelled as I grabbed Kd away from LeeLee.

Ain't fine cap, look like LeeLee was beating his ass.

"THE FUCK IS Y'ALL DOING FIGHTING? MANE LOOK AT MY FUCKING WALL" I yelled pushing their faces the wall way.

We all stopped and looked at each other before busting out laughing.