004

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy/Lil Top

I made it to the studio with Miry and I've been in here working on a song for a while.

I haven't started recording yet though, I'm working on the lyrics.

I looked up and seen Miry looking at me smiling while recording me.

She stay showing me off.

It wasn't nobody but me and ha, and the girls here.

The gang went to see mama, they said they was just gone chill with ha for a while.

I'm not gone cap though, in my opinion.

Mama and Three would be cute as hell together.

I shrugged looking back at my notebook.

Sometimes I walk in with no pen and pad, cause I got this shit right on my sleeve.

Just as I was writing, Montana fat ass walked in.

Yeah I know he a principal at our old school, but he also my manager aka a father figure to me.

"Say Youngboy somebody out here for you." He walked in the booth.

I looked at Miry and she was too busy playing with Jassy to even realize he came.

I just know she gone be a good ass mama.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ion know the girl, shit she look like she went to y'all school. All I know is, she light skin. She asked for you though." He explained and I nodded my head getting up.

I walked out the booth and Miry looked at me.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Somebody wants me, finna go see who it is." I told ha and she nodded ha head.

I walked out and walked up to the front seeing Tamira standing there with ha friend I'm guessing.

I was confused as hell but kept a mug on my face.

"The fuck y'all here for? Ion fuck with you or you like that." I mugged them.

"Well no shit you don't but I came here to tell you about something really." She shrugged carelessly.

This bitch here.

"What?" I snapped. "I got something to be doing and ian tryna waste my time on some bum ass bitches."

They both mugged the fuck out of me but ian give a fuck.

I got bout four girls in there that can beat they ass for the fucking free.

"Look nigga you ain't have to get disrespectful, you lucky you fine as hell or I woulda beat yo ass." Tamira snapped.

"Periodt." Ha friend co-signed.

"Shutcho periodt headass up." I looked ha up and down.