31

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"SHE DID WHAT?" Mama yelled at me as I told ha what happened at school today.

We was in the kitchen and Miry was upstairs, so I'm sure she can't hear us.

"She was just protecting herself." I sighed. "He tried to hurt ha."

"I understand that but at school??? She could go to jail for that and we don't want that at all." she said.

"I know she could but she not cause she not gone get caught. Look at how them bitc-girls got away with what they did to ha, they didn't go to jail, just suspended." I explained.

But shiii they ain't alive anymore so I guess they didn't get away with it.

Truth be told I'm proud of Miry because she finally stood up for herself.

That's what I've been waiting for, cause she a little too nice.

Wonder what made ha snap like that?

Imma ask ha later when I'm done talking to mama.

She looked at me. "You paying attention to me Kentrell?"

"What you say? I was tryna see why Miry just all of a sudden snapped out like that anyways." I said.

"He probably touched ha in a certain way, she's a fragile person. And certain ways you can't touch ha." she shrugged. "Her reactions to it don't be good either."

Sooooooo I can't touch ha how I wanna touch ha?

I'm hella confused now. She my girl, I should be able to touch ha any type of way I want.

"So you saying I can't touch ha how I want?" I asked.

She looked at me before shrugging. "It's the way she feels about it, you guys should really discuss some stuff. Now getcho ass up them stairs and talk to ha."

I chuckled and nodded my had. "Thanks mama."

"No problem son, and make sure you tell her I'm not mad about what she did." She gave me a side hug and I hugged ha back before nodding my head and heading upstairs.

I walked into our room and seen Miry sitting on the bed in Indian style watching tv.

She looked up at me and I smiled at ha before closing the door.

It feels good to know that I got a girl that ain't into staring at ha phone all day, mind ha business, pay attention to me all the time, and keeps me happy.

She not like these bitches or these hoes, she a real girlfriend.

I laid on the bed beside ha just staring at ha.

She looked at me and paused the tv.

She then started typing and showed me.

'You alright?'

"Yeah ma, just gotta ask you something." I sat up and we faced each other.

She gave me that look to continue and I did.

"Why you snapped out like that? Like what made you finally take up for yourself?" I asked.

Ha face expression slightly changed before she started typing.