015

Date: Same Day
Name: Joseph Robinson
Nickname: BabyJoe

"Miry stop crying she gone be okay." I heard Youngboy mumble as we sat in the waiting room of the hospital.

I shoulda been there.

I shoulda left with ha.

This wouldn't have happened.

She would be okay.

My baby wouldn't be scarred.

I looked up as tears rolled down my face as I stared into space.

My mind stuck on Kayla and if she dead or not.

She leave me, I'm going with ha.

We been together for about half a year, she leave. A part of me gone leave too.

So why would I stay?

"Calm down Joe, it's ight. You know Kayla gone be okay." I heard Ben say.

Him and Boomer had been trying to calm me down since we've been here.

And that's been about an hour.

Kd and CeCe had Milah, she was crying from all the stuff that happened.

Pretty sure because Miry was crying too.

Three went to get mama, we needed everybody in one place since we know who the opp.

Kentrell had tears in his eyes, but he ain't let one fall.

"Mane what if she die though?" I finally asked. "Ain't shit gone be ight then." I mumbled.

Gang wouldn't be the same, Miry wouldn't either.

"She not gone die Joe, you gotta have faith in ha nigga. You gotta believe she gone make it through it." Ben said.

Even though he was heartbroken hisself, because he loved LeeLee.

Them two years they've been together he treated her like the queen he thought she was.

Come to find out she switch up on us, and most of all.

Him.

You could see the hurt in his eyes even if he tried to hide it.

He couldn't.

"Ben let that shit out mane, cause I swear holding it in ain't gone help." I looked at him. "I know you hurt."

He shooked his head looking away not saying anything.

How bad he wanted to deny it, he knew the whole gang could see his hurt.

Just as I looked up, a doctor walked in.

"Family of MaKayla Wigfall." He said and we all stood up.

He looked around at us surprised I guess.

We walked up to him and he started to talk.

"Well good news is, she's going to be okay. She lost a lot of blood though, it was a good thing you guys got her here. She would've lost just any more, and she would've died. She suffered from a bullet in her side, arm, and leg. These causes lead to her not being able to have kids, being on crutches, and bed rest really. She can move around though, but not a lot. I'll prescribe her some medicine for her injury's. That's about all, she'll be able to leave tomorrow. You can see her in the last room down the hall." He explained.

My heart broke there.

I was happy that she was okay, but look at what else happened.

She can't even have no more kids because of this shit.