005

Date:Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"HE CHEATED MAMA" I yelled as I laid across the couch.

The gang was still here and let's just say, they on Kentrell side.

"Noooo baby, I'm sure he didn't do nothing with the girl. Did you talk to him?" She asked.

"No, I didn't give him time to even say anything. I took his car and left." I sighed.

"HELLLLL NAWLLLLLL, SHE TOOK MY NIGGA CAR AND FUCKING LEFT" Kd yelled laughing hard as hell.

"Say mane my mama right there, calm down." I mugged him.

"Right Kd, stop all that cussing." She mugged him too.

He stayed quiet just looking at us.

"But anyways, talk to him. Let him explain hisself." She said. "He always promised you he wouldn't hurt you, he always said that he gotchu. Miry you know he love you too much to even look at another female in a way he sees you."

I took in what she said as I felt tears running down my eyes.

She's right, and I snapped on him for nothing.

"I know he knows that you might not trust him because he's your first, and let's be honest last boyfriend." She chuckled. "We all know you not never leaving him."

I chuckled lowly wipping the tears.

I'm not.

I never said I was leaving.

I never said we weren't together.

"But mama, it did seem as if he was cheating on me." I mumbled.

"Hollup though, Youngboy might have dropped out of school. But he got common sense, he know when he got somebody special. He always tell me he love you Miry, he love you more than his mama. Listen to ha, and go to him." Three butted in.

Three is really the most mature person in the gang.

Him and Big B, well sometimes Big B.

"Yeah, what Three said. Ian never seen my brudda talk about somebody the way he talk about you. You keep a smile on his face." Ben said.

Now they making me feel bad cause I snapped on him and I didn't believe him.

I sighed. "Okay, call him up."

Mama smiled walking to the door. "Come on Kentrell." She said and I seen him walking in.

Whole time he been here?

Damn.

He stared at me. "Come on, we gotta talk shawty."

I nodded my head slowly getting up as I held onto my stomach.

We both walked into a guest room and I sat on the bed.