33

Date: That Night
Name: MaKayla Wigfall
Nickname: Kayla

Kentrell and Miry had just left, and shii we been a lil bored.

I looked at Joseph and smiled a bit.

He looked up at me and smiled. "You ight ma?"

I shooked my head. " I need to talk to you, like serious."

He nodded his head. "Okay ma, alone?"

I nodded my head and we both stood up leaving out the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and sat up on the counter.

He walked in between my legs and looked up at me. "You ight ma? Something's wrong, tell me. Who ass I gotta beat?"

I chuckled slightly smiling. "Nobody baby and yeah I'm okay. Just have to tell you something."

" What?" He rose an eyebrow.

I sighed trying my best to say it, but I was scared.

Just quickly say it.

"I'm pregnant Joe." I mumbled.

A smile came across his face. "You said you what?"

"I'm pregnant and I know this your-"

"Mane duhh that's my baby, I'm the only one that been fucking you. So of course it is, I wasn't gone say it wasn't. Shiii I'm glad you pregnant, I've be trying." He smiled.

"So you plotted on me?" I asked him.

"Nahh ma, I wasn't trying to nut in you the first time. But I just kept going since I had already did, I knew you was gone end up pregnant." He shrugged.

I nodded my head. "What we gone do though? I'm still in school, this gone be so much stress on me."

"Mane ma I got money, I know we gone be stressed. But you and my baby gone be taken care of, and we gone get through this pregnancy together. Imma be with you every step of the way no matter what. Don't worry bout that other shit, everything gone be good." He smiled kissing my lips.

I smiled so hard and I was so happy to hear that.

I never thought he would take it so easy.

I sighed in relief as he grabbed my hands. "You okay now? Is this what was wrong?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm okay and yeah it was."

He chuckled pecking my lips. "Everything gone be okay ma, I gotchu. I love you."

"I love you too baby." I pecked his lips back.

And just as I did that he picked me up and carried me back in the living room.

We sat back on our couch and everybody looked at us.

"So since ain't nobody else gone ask. Damn she pregnant?" Kd said making me laugh.

"Yeah she is, y'all niggas nosy as hell." Joe chuckled.

"Mane that's all Kd, he the one that was listening to y'all." Ben shrugged.