29

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I walked outside the house and looked at the nigga.

Hell nawl, nigga hiding in my fucking bushes.

"Aye slime bring yo motherfucking ass out." I shooked my head mugging him.

He slowly walked out with a smile on his face. "You must be Miracle nigga?"

The fuck you wanna know for?

"Yeah, I'm ha nigga. And you ha fucked up ass father, but say slime. Get the fuck off my property before you die." I shrugged.

He looked at me careless, like my words ain't face him.

He chuckled. "Nigga Ian scared of you, you young, and harmless to me. Ian looking for you, I want my daughter. And if you wanna make it a problem between us, well ight. Be one more person I kill."

I looked at this nigga.

Crazy ass the fuck.

Pulling out my gun, I cocked it, and aimed it at him.

"Action speaks louder than words, so Ian even finna waist my breath with you." I shrugged.

He pulled out a gun too, and cocked it and aimed it at me.

Well shit, look like we finna both die.

"Ian scared of no bullet, its my time. Then its just that, nigga you a lil pussy. You coulda been pulled the trigger." I said.

Just as I said that, the gang pulled up, and Ben and Joe hopped out before they could even stop.

They both was strapped with guns and I smirked at him.

"Looks like you dead." I said.

"Fuck you and yo homeboys, acting like some damn faggots. Type of niggas be shooting for they hom-" before he could finish somebody had shot him in his foot.

"Kd, didn't nobody tell you to do that." I said.

"He wouldn't shut up." Kd smacked his lips. "His foot look pretty now."

I shooked my head looking at Ben and BabyJoe.

"Y'all ready?" I smirked.

"Yeah." they both replied.

At the same time all three of us let bullets fly to his head, and he fell back hitting the ground.

"Y'all love fucking with that over kill shit, huh?" Boomer laughed. "Nigga got freckles in his face now."

Three was in the house, probably with Miry.

Ion know if she seen this or not, but I hope she didn't.

No matter what he did, that's still ha daddy. And I know she gone be a little hurt from it.

"Aye Kd and Boomer, since y'all ain't do shit. Clean up this. Take him to the cemetery or some shit." I said as I put up my gun walking into the house.