019

Date: June 30, 2020
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"PUT YA PUSSY LIPS ON LIVE, I'LL GIVE YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS" Kd yelled and we all busted out laughing.

"Hell nawl, what the fuck? You done scared Fanta." Miry laughed as she picked up ha dog that I had bought ha for ha birthday.

That dog done got a lil big, short breed though.

So it ain't growing no more.

"Aye nigga you stupid." I laughed.

Right now we was all chilling in the living room, Milah was sleeping, and we ain't have much else to do.

"That nigga Boosie crazy as hell." Ben chuckled.

"Forreal shiii." I laughed before looking at Miry. "Put that dog down and come hea ma."

"You coulda just said for me to come, no need for all that extra shit." She rolled ha neck putting the dog down getting up sitting on my lap.

I chuckled kissing ha. "Smart mouth ass."

"And is." She smiled kissing me back.

"Y'all nastyyyyyyyy." Kd dragged out.

"Mane shut the hell up Kd, acting like somebody mama." I snapped laying my head in Miry neck.

"Whatever nigga stick." He shrugged.

Nigga stick?

"The fuck?" Miry said as I started rubbing ha stomach.

"Y'all she carrying twins this time." I smiled looking up at the gang.

"Hell nawl, he done trapped you AGAIN?" Boomer asked.

"He's always plotting on me, I'm not pregnant." She smacked ha lips. "And I'm not gone be in the next year's."

"Stop lying baby, imma have you having bout ten kids." I shrugged.

"TEN!?!?" She yelled. "NIGGA NO, FUCK NO, WHAT THE FUCK"

"Shhhhhh ma, it's gone all be ight." I chuckled. "I was playing anyways."

I'm deadass lying but ight.

"Yeah you better been." She mumbled.

"Lying ass." Everybody mumbled and I chuckled.

They know me.

"Nigga where CeCe at?" Miry asked. "Y'all still mad at each other?"

"Nawwww, but she at ha mama house." Kd shrugged.

"Why they was arguing anyways?" I asked and Miry busted out laughing.

"Gone tell him Kd." She laughed.

"Cause she asked me what that mouth do and I said." He cleared his throat. "Bitch I been eating pudding cups with no spoon since I was a baby, fuck you talking about?"