"Yes, yes we did. Now let's hope I can't get in it." Miry said as she got undressed.

Her mom had already seen every part of her body before, shit she birthed her so it wasn't weird.

She wore her strapless bra which was perfect for the dress and everything else.

Stepping in the dress, she pushed it up and it fitted her perfect.

Her mom zipped her up before quickly getting her heels.

Miry chuckled lifting one foot and moving the fluffs out of the way to expose her foot.

Her mom put on one glass hell and then the other making Miry slightly taller.

Looking inside of the mirror she smiled big at her reflection.

"I'm really doing this and crazy part is I'm not panicking like most women." She chuckled.

"You have no reason to panick." Her mom shrugged getting her Vail and flowers. "Let's go get you married girl."

Miry nodded her head taking her Tim walking as she walked out the room and everybody gasped.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" They all hyped her up and she smiled turning around slowly.

"Okay there's no time to waist, everybody pick up a side." Her mom said as they did what was told.

They had already had their dresses on.

(A/n: just look at the dresses)

Miry had to get ready at home since there wouldn't be any other place.

Making it to the car they walked slowly.

Meanwhile the boys were talking Kentrell ear off.

"Yeah I'm sure, I wanna spend my life with her." He shrugged as he stood in the mirror looking at himself.

" He shrugged as he stood in the mirror looking at himself

"Nigga put that trophy down." Ben laughed.

"I won this in honor of marrying Miry." He smiled playfully before putting it down.