21.2: Never Scared

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Would you like to inform us inquiring minds on why you felt the need to team up with Agnes of all people and plan to take me out? Everyone is dying to know" April playfully asked and ripped the tape from her mouth making her scream out in pain.

"FUCK YOU BITCH" Kae shouted enraged with her eyes filled with nothing but looney and anger.

"Anger we love it" April taunted. "So are you gonna tell us why ya mad at me or do you want me to fill them in. I think they'd love to hear it from you though"

Kae chuckled and looked at April and rolled her eyes. "You've always been on my radar. Since you started dating Chris I've been following ya whole relationship. I use to Stan it. The whole world saw how he treated you"

"Time out this is getting good its story time ppl" April said and took a seat on the floor directly in front of her excitedly and sat criss cross apple sauce looking just like Kairi when she's waiting for them to read her a story.

"Lil Birdie too damn much" Errol laughed.

"Facts" they all said agreeing but ready to hear what Kae had to say.

"Has anybody ever told you ya annoying" Kae looked at her obviously annoyed by her antics but April didn't care. She loved taunting bitches like her.

"Nope but hey there's a first time for everything now continue you were saying how you been stuck up our asses and how the whole world saw how he treated me" April said wondering where this little story was heading.

Dave looked at her and shook his head. He was seeing a lot of shit for the first time but he was here for it. She was petty all day long, low key hood like the rest, a tad bit crazy, and after this he wanted a banging ass session. Business mode he loved it but this shit right here made him feel like they could have one of those crazy bomb ass sessions and he was determined to see it how crazy she could get in between the sheets while she was in this mode.

"I'll admit y'all were a cute couple in the beginning everyone was calling y'all goals and wanted what y'all had. I know I did. Then years later it looked like everything turned left for y'all. I mean Chris was out in the streets fuckin whoever threw their pussy in his face and you just stood there like booboo the fool and took all that shit. He had you out here looking stupid as hell but hey you stuck around for it. Then I thought bout it maybe he needed someone a lil more his speed. You know someone he wanted to change for and someone who made him want to be and do better" she said and smirked looking over at Chris who was still stuck on confused but pissed as hell that everything he had done to April was slowly being tossed right back in his face and not only that but he had unknowingly sent Kae her way. He felt like this was partially his fault too.

"So let me guess you thought that you could change him. Sorry cream cheese but a nigga only changes when he wants to change for himself and sadly my lil crazy you weren't ever going to be that woman to make him want to change" April said then laughed. "Y'all swear y'all can walk in my shoes y'all wouldn't even make it a fuckin mile. Y'all don't know what the fuck I been through or what the fuck he put me through but ok. You don't know what the fuck ya ass was willingly ready to sign up for but ok continue" April said shaking her head bitches were real live stupid out here. She hated to toss shit right back in Chris's face when they were pass that but this time his crazy ass ex had opened the box and brought this shit his way.

"Whatever if I was around long enough he'd a changed. Any, who I'll admit I liked Chris from a far and when you finally found some balls about ya self and left that's when I decided to swoop in. I played the lil friend roll gave him what he wanted...sex. But it was never anything serious. See I wanted something from him just like he wanted something from me and I thought it was a fair trade. What I didn't expect was for him to still be harping over you when you left his sexy ass. He wouldn't let me in no matter how hard I tried. It was always you. He didn't have to say it I could see it clear as day and hear it loud and clear. No one would ever be lil miss perfect April Blackmon" Kae spoke angrily. She hated April. She despised her just like Millie did.