21.2: Never Scared

Start from the beginning

"See I know why she's mad but would somebody fill me in and tell me who she is because of course I did my research and daddy, Unkie, and Senior gave me details bout her but clearly y'all in LA know her better" April said and asked the crew.

See the thing is when she left Chris she didn't pay attention to who came after her. Shit she didn't even care about who came before her. Exes were exes for a reason. Yes she wondered how he was doing but she never went searching to see what was actually going on in his life during that time. Even when Alaina and Hazel would visit they didn't talk about him or who he was dealing with. The only time Chris was mentioned was when they figured it was time for the both of them to sit down and talk but before then it was a no Chris zone for her. She knew nothing about Kae at all. She didn't even know he was in a relationship. She figured he was out in the streets as usual but anything else she gave it no thought. April hadn't known he was dating anyone until the video of her singing karaoke went viral and still then she didn't know who she was, she never harped on it, and she didn't care. The situation never made her want to go online and find out who she was it wasn't that important to her.

"Well I'll be the first to say I never liked the bitch anyway and only dealt with her because of Chris. Most of the time if she was around I'd find an excuse to get the fuck outta there. You know me I can't sit there and be fake for but so long. We all know she was only around to be put on. She wanted a quick 15 and brother gave it to her but we all knew he wasn't actually feeling her. Whenever we were around she wanted to be the center of attention and the life of the party" Alaina said. She had never liked Kae at all but she just like the rest of the crew in LA only dealt with her out of respect for Chris.

"Definitely wasn't fuckin with her" Trey said. He had never liked her from jump either and let Chris know that but Chris was grown and free to do as he pleased so he only respected her because of Chris. "Like baby sis said she was only around for a quick 15. She cute I give her that but her attitude is shitty. She thinks the world revolves around her and that bruh should do whatever she says because she was on his arm. I knew she didn't like you she was too busy comparing y'all relationship to theirs but she knew who to say and do shit around" Trey said. He damn sure wasn't fuckin with her and he was sure she knew it. He had heard Kae a couple of times in the background trying to talk shit about shit she didn't know about.

"See yea she had to know who to talk around because if she came out of her mouth with some disrespectful shit bout mines I'd pop her ass right in her fuckin mouth and tell her to try that shit again" Alaina said clearly with an attitude. She wished she would've said some shit about April in front of her she would've fucked her up on sight.

"Oh we know lil baybeh we know just like her ass knows. But yea lil big sis we only dealt with her because of big bro. She was cool in the beginning but once she got comfortable it was a wrap. She tried to stay in his pockets, use certain shit against him, and you could tell that she was out for self. Maybe she did like him but it seemed like she liked the perks more" August added.

"They do anything for clout. Well hey baby girl asked for some attention and she damn sure caught mines" April said and smiled at her. "See I should've been the last person on ya mind. I bounced and moved away. I was never trying to take him away. I left for a reason. But from what I was told bestie could never fully give himself to you because he was still stuck on me and that right there sweetie is not my problem. You should've been worried bout ya self. Y'all women are silly as fuck though" April said focusing her attention on Kae talking her shit with her index finger pointing her way.

"I guess because y'all see me dressed in business suits and I'm bout my bags that I won't come after y'all. But I'm a hood baby born and raised. I've been raised by the realest men and woman I know. They don't take shit from anybody and they are definitely bout that life meaning everything they know is instilled in me. I just have a good way of keeping shit like that at bay. Normally I'd let you be because y'all can talk bout me all day long, dislike me, hate me, envy me, and be jealous of me but what y'all eat doesn't make me shit. But when y'all all get together and start an 'I hate April' campaign let's kill her that's when I have to get my hands dirty. See you can kill me all day long in ya dreams but real life I strive in this department I'll take ya ass out before you take me out" April said and stepped directly in front of her as Kae looked dead at her with her mouth still taped. See April knew Kae was different from Millie. She could see it in her eyes. She was type crazy and not just crazy but crazy, crazy. So she knew she had one hell of a fight in front of her but it was cool she loved shit like this. She was here for a challenge.