Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?

Start from the beginning

        "Where did that come from?"

Peter laughs at my response "The question game. You asked me a question but I never got to ask you one," he explains.

My mind goes back to thinking about Tigerlily "Technically you never answered me," I annoyingly state.

"Okay how about I will promise to answer your question after you answer mine, deal?" He proposes. I pretend to ponder over the options in my head.

Thinking about it I would wish for him but clearly that's no longer an option so wish number two is "A flying ferret! But one where you can't see the wings because that's creepy," I state and then remember another important detail "Oh and it has to be named Max!"

Peter sits there staring at me in silence, clearly taken by surprise. He blinks a couple times and looks me over probably trying to decide if I was serious or not, most people do the same when I say that. Then after thinking he was going to make fun of me he bursts out laughing which may not be much different.

"That's perfect!" He says a smile on his face.

I laugh along and when I died down I decided it was my turn "So can you answer me now?"

His face turns serious as it usually does when this topic comes up and he turned toward me “Do you really want to know?” He wonders aloud.

“Well obviously!” He laughs at my response but only for a brief moment but returns back to his silence and then I realize something. Peter Pan is iconic, a legend, he could never grow up, sure he could change his age but that doesn’t change his soul. This is true but the lose of this girl he’s been talking about, Tigerlily, it effected him a lot. He seems to be missing that spark, like he was a fairy whose light is just about out. It’s now that I truly realize just how much he loves her “I mean it’s kind of obvious the girl you are talking about is Tigerlily, now I want to know why she had to go.”

“Wait what?” Peter exclaims.

I look up at him, not realizing my gaze had moved to my feet “The girl you were talking about is Tigerlily right?” I ask, secretly hoping I was wrong but to be honest I would rather her over… oh no! “It isn’t Tinkerbelle is it?”

And just like that he burst out laughing, moving away from me to roll on the ground, clutching his stomach. Okay this isn’t embarrassing at all…

“You… You think that,” He tries to spit the words out but he can’t help it and goes back to laughing “Oh Chloe what you do to me!”

Now I’m really confused “I don’t get it?”

“Chloe the girl I fell in love with is far more amazing than both of them combined… times infinity! The girl I have been talking about is smart but doesn’t really know how smart, she’s beautiful in the most perfect of ways; she's sarcastic, critical, playful, funny… no hilarious. She is the reason I wake up in the morning; she is the reason I smile, the reason I put up with her damned sisters! The love of my life is the reason Peter Pan exists, the reason a thimble is a kiss, the reason the Lost Boy’s have a hope.” My eyes water at the proclamation of love, his words are just so beautiful. He speaks with such passion I can’t help but be drawn in.

“Chloe you're the reason I grew up, and I couldn’t be any happier,” Aw, wait… what!?

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the Indian camp from Peter Pan, by the way I am sorry if anything seemed racist in this chapter, that is not my intention. Now back to what happened with Peter revealing who the mystery girl is.... Yay I'm so happy!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3