21 | body

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT  & ABUSE / SLIGHT MENTION OF SEX

You were walking home after school as you looked at the clock. It was late at night as you almost felt like puking. You had gone to Mina's party as she had drinks for everyone. You hated alcohol but drank anyway because you just wanted to fit in.

"Hey.. What the fuck are you doing out here?"

The voice you recognized as your body jerked towards the figure. It was the hot-head from class.

"It's none of your business," Your words were slurred as you almost tripped over yourself.

Bakugou only scoffed as he looked at your pathetic state. He couldn't believe you were a drinking type. You were always so innocent class. You've never drinked, smoked, or even got into any kind of relationship. Yet here you were.

"Where do you even think you're going?"

"Home,"

"Are you sure?"

"No..."

Bakugou let out a distressed sigh as he decided to walk with you. He was going to take you to his place since it was a weekend and since you were drunk off your ass and didn't know where you were going. He slung your arm around his shoulder as he helped you to his house. Your heart quickened as a voice in your head told you not to go along with him.

***

Once arriving to his house, you plopped yourself onto his couch. Your head was throbbing as your heart felt like it was going to give out on you. Bakugou only looked at you, a bit scared since something he's never felt before was happening.

Your shirt was messing, a bit of cleavage showing as he realized you were in a skirt. He couldn't help it, but he had a boner. He tried tucking it between his legs, but it was a bit useless since it had hurt him too much to hide it.

Luckily you were too drunk to notice so he quickly sat down and grabbed a pillow to cover it the best he could. At least, that's what he thought. You had a little smirk on your face.

"You hiding something, Katsuki?"

His face flushed red as he looked over to you. You were crawling over to him, throwing the pillow to the otherside.

Things lead to another, and you had lost something that night...

***

I'm more than.

Your eyes slowly opened as you rolled over onto your back. Your head was throbbing as you slowly sat up, looking around. Before you even realized you felt a hand grab your side as panic filled your stomach. You looked towards the figure as you saw it was Bakugou.

I'm more than.

Panic. Panic. Panic. That's all you could think of as you looked at yourself. Marks were all over your body. Hand prints bruised onto your skin. You were shaking as you wrapped the sheets on you. What had happened the night before?

I'm more than.

"What's wrong? Want some more from last night?" a gruff voice stated.

You heart rate picked up as you looked at Bakugou. He had a smirk on his lips as he sat up, his hand raking up your body.

"N-No, please," You stammered out.

"C'mon babe, you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you,"

What was going on? Bakugou Katsuki, asking to feel you? Sure, he was very attractive, and sure you had a bit of feelings for him. But you didn't want it to go this way.