03 | didn't expect that

Everyone wondered what kind of girl Bakugou was into. Yet, he never dated any girl throughout his first two years of UA. Everyone soon gave up on finding out, until a certain day.

"Oh c'mon Katsuki! When are ya gonna tell me your little secret," (Y/N) teased Bakugou.

"I'm not telling ya, you damn extra," Bakugou argued back.

Everyone in the class of 1 - A were confused. Especially about the fact that THE Bakugou Katsuki, was blushing. They stood in awe seeing the two boys have casual banter. When they were finally caught, Bakugou yelled at them all.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?"

(Y/N) soon noticed how Bakugou looked. He smiled and decided to continue to tease him.

"Oh is little Katsuki flustered? Does he need help to calm down?" (Y/N) continued to tease.

Bakugou froze. His face flushed a few shades darker and turned away from people's views. Now everyone was shocked. Did Bakugou - LIKE GUYS?!?!?

"Woah, Bakugou! I didn't know you liked guys!" Kirishima cheered as he slung his arm over his shoulder.

Kirishima had a bright grin on his face, while Katsuki looked pissed as hell. He slowly grabbed onto Kirishima's arm and slung him over. Causing him to hit the floor hard. (Y/N) laughed seeing the look on Kirishima's face while everyone looked shocked. (Y/N) soon crouched down to him, still chuckling at the scene.

"You best let me do the teasing, he's into me more anyways," (Y/N) laughed out.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA!?!?!" Bakugou yelled grabbing onto the back of the crouching boy's shirt. (Y/N) just chuckled and pecked his lips before getting out of his grasp darting down the hall.

"Didn't expect that," The whole class stated.

Yelling could be heard from the flustered Bakugou, while cackles were from (Y/N). Who knew that Bakugou would be the into those kind of guys?

A/N

Super sorry for the really short chapter, I didn't know what to write.