11 | bad guy

White shirt now red

my bloody nose

The curtains were closed as you readied the powder grenades, making sure that won't affect you, you had a bandana wrapped around your neck, having a gas mask well hidden. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you outfit a casual way to put on a performance. A dress shirt that was pure white and a pair of black slacks. Having put on a pair of black gloves and a fadora you turned your body around right as the curtains opened up.

Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes

Creeping around like no one knows

Bakuguou Katsuki was sitting at one of the bar stools, facing towards the stage. There he witnessed you, smiling a big grin as your hands were completely in the open. He surprising was calm during this whole show as he had back-up at the snap of his fingers. He soon paid for a shot and quickly downed it never taking his eyes off of your form.

Think you're so criminal

Bruises, on both my knees for you

While on the stage you started saying silly jokes, making sure you caught the audience off guard. And especially since you had caught one of the hero enforcements in this particular bar.

"Speaking of marriage, did you know that there are three rings required for it? You got the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering,"

The crowd laughed a little, some chuckling at the said joke. Finally deciding to take the civilians out, you had grabbed the powder grenades that were attached to your belt, that were disguised as used bullets for decoration. Being confused Bakugou Immediately stood up watching as you threw the bombs.

"HEY! YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugou yelled as he immediately dashed around the tables to get around the stage.

You moved the bandana so it covered half your face. Each bomb went off, a musky purple smoke popping out of nowhere. Many started coughing while others started panicking by shouting many profanities. Bakugou kept his eyes on your form before it disappeared from the smoke.

I do what I want when I'm wanting to

My soul? So cynical

Laughing aloud, you waltz off the stage, walking around to see the people. Many of them went limp on the floor, only some still coughing. After the smoke finally set in, Bakugou was able to see your frame and darted towards it. You only laughed as you were able to spot him sprinting towards you.

Once he made it to you, he started panting, tired from all the movement he made. The powder also started getting to him, but he fought with the temptations of sleeping.

" So you're a tough guy? Like it really rough guy? Just can't get enough guy? Chest always so puffed guy," You said.

Your hand gripped onto his chin, forcing him to look at you. His eyes were drowsy and his breaths became slower.

"Y-You fucking bastard. I-I've been tracki-ing you for days," Bakugou gritted through his teeth.

"Oh really? You love me that much to try and find me?" You teased as your face came closer to his.

"Who - who the fuck are you?"

I'm that bad type

Make your mama sad type

Make your girlfriend mad tight

Might seduce your dad type

"I'm the bad guy, duh,"