16 | annoying

"Will you leave me alone for five fucking seconds!" Bakugou screamed.

You only clutched onto your stomach, your laughter booming through the explosive boy's room as there laid a small kitten. You and Bakugou, more like you, decided to get a kitten. You've had him for a few days now and the kitten now attached to his interest to Bakugou.

"This goddamn fur ball," Bakugou mumbled as you were still laughing your ass off.

"C-C'mon Baku, He just loves you," you stuttered as you tried recollecting yourself.

Bakugou only let out a groan as he shoved the cat away from his papers, only for his cat to come and climb right on top of them once more.

"Fine, I'm done," Bakugou caved as he picked the little squirt and shoved him onto you lap.

Confused you looked at Bakugou until you realized he reached over to pick you up, bridal style. He carried you for only a sec before plopping himself on the bed, settling you and the damned cat on his lap. You giggled at his intentions and gave him a peck on his lips.

Bakugou's cheeks flared for he wasn't ready for the small affectionate action. He only hummed as he stared at the cat. He seemed to be trying to crawl onto your shoulder, having him closer to Bakugou.

"That stupid cat won't leave me alone!" Bakugou whined into your shoulder.

The kitty took it as an advantage as his tiny paws swat at Bakugou's hair, having the ash blonde's hair poof in and out. You only giggled as you stroke the cat's back.

"C'mon you named the cat for a reason," You interjected as you continued to pet the cat as he arched his back with pure bliss.

Bakugou sighed once more as he gave in, mumbling a name as he reached over and scratched the cat's head.

"You're so fucking annoying like the damn cat - i mean king," he mumbled as he kissed your shoulder and continued petting king's head.

You smiled as you felt victory of having actually listen to you for once. You sighed out of bliss as you enjoyed these moments with your boyfriend and new addition to the relationship. Maybe you would have more later on in life. When Bakugou was ready of course.

A/N

I felt bad that I only left you guy's an author's note when I hadn't updated in a few days. So here's just some fluff I thought of.... I also just wanted some kind of notification not gonna lie :p