15 | when i was your man

You had woken up in a stranger's home, hardly remembering what the hell you did last night. You saw a man lying beside you and you panic when you realized it wasn't Bakugou. You fumbled around the bed until you fell off, dragging the sheets with you. Fortunately the man hadn't woken up yet and you scurried around grabbing your belongings. When you were ready, you quietly left his house, walking on the streets completely confused.

"What happened?"

You pulled out your phone and noticed the messages Bakugou had sent you the night before, or more like earlier this morning. Reading the texts tears pooled down your cheeks. What the hell did you do?

You raced to find some way to get to your home, whether it be riding in a stranger's car. You had unknowingly ran to a train station, paying for a ticket and riding it. You needed to talk to Bakugou and tell him you were sorry. It wasn't right.

When the train finally stopped you ran, trying to finally get home to see your husband, to tell him your sorry and so many other things.

When you finally arrived you knocked on the door. Starting to cry because anxiety got the best of you.

'What if he doesn't take me back? What if I fucked everything up? What if he doesn't forgive me? What if he doesn't believe me?'

During your whole breakdown you started slamming your fists onto the door. Tears pooling down your cheeks as you sobbed at the possible outcomes. Heavy footsteps were heard throughout the home, or more as a background noise to all the pounding on the door. Having finally reached the door Bakugou yelled at the person, having a headache from his terrible hangover.

"What do you-"

"I'm so sorry Katsuki, please I'm so sorry,"

His eyes darted open as he recognized the voice. There you stood before him, your hair a mess, your last night make-up entirely smeared. Hickey's covered your neck as tears covered your cheeks. You look like an absolute pile of shit, but Bakugou couldn't really argue because he had looked like a wreck as well.

"What do you want?"

"Bakugou- I don't know what happened last night. Please I'm so sorry. I-I just remember going to the party and talking to Kirishima. He handed me drinks and then I woke up in this guy's bed. I'm so sorry!"

"Like hell I'll believe you,"

"Please Babe! I don't know what happened, I never wanted to do this!" You sobbed as you wiped your eyes with your sleeves.

"You fucking slept with another man! (Y/N)! I just can't,"

"Please I promise I'll do better! I won't go to parties, not without you, I'll listen to you, I-I'll pick up the pieces - Just please," You begged as you didn't want him gone. You weren't ready.

A sigh left his lips. He can't lie, he was torn when he saw you at the party. He was broken when he saw your tongue down some random ass man's throat. And he can say he is fucking pissed and disgusted to see you having the sex look and what not. He just couldn't be with you.

"(Y/N), I love you - I really do. It's just, it's not right anymore. I can't stay with someone I know for a fact, slept with another man. Whether you were drunk or not. I just, it needs to stop," Bakugou sighed.

"I-I I'm sorry! Just, please I need you. I can't live without you okay? We fucking got married and I fucked up! I got drunk and you weren't there to stop me! I was fucking broken from our fight and turned to drinking. I didn't think a man would take advantage of me like that!" You screamed.

"(Y/N) you're making this harder than it needs to be, goddamnit. I just fucking have this straight in the morning!" Bakugou yelled as his fist slammed onto the door.

The tears stopped dropping, but your lip quivered as you watched his gorgeous crimson eyes scan your body. The look of disappointment was evident on his face. His eyebrows scrunched together as he faced away from you.

"I'm getting some stuff. I'll stay with Kirishima for awhile until this gets sorted out," Bakugou said as he walked towards your shared room.

"Don't fucking leave me! I'm sorry! You should've - you should've just took the fault!" You begged as you grabbed his arm.

"Took the fault? Who the fuck are you say I should take the fault?" Bakugou gritted his teeth as he yanked his arm away.

"You fucking got drunk and slept with a complete random stranger! You fucking came over here to yell at me at 8 in the fucking morning and say I should take the fault?!?! That's it, I'm done with this - this - this BULLSHIT!" Bakugou yelled.

He stomped to your guy's room and grabbed a spare suitcase from your closet. He grabbed some clothes, enough for a week before he had to come back.

"No wait I -"

"(Y/N) i'm done with this shit. Okay? We're done," He said sternly as he left the room.

He stormed to the front door and slammed it shut. Groaning out of pure and utter rage. He couldn't handle all this drama and bullshit. He just couldn't handle being with you. You both fucked up. You both should've taken the fault, not blame one another.

Whipping out his phone Bakugou and called Kirishima.

"Hey Bakubro? What's up?"

"Hey shithair, I need to stay at your place for a bit," Bakugou said as he saw your frame open the front door.

You decided he was right. You need to move on, and start a new. Maybe you could repair your relationship but right now wasn't the time. You'll just have to keep those memories with him when he was your man.