14 | i wish you liked boys

Being caught in a daydream you thought about your past attempts of loving Bakugou and showing you affection. Having a tear slip down your cheek you laugh at it, thinking you were crazy.

You could have had the decency to tell me when I tried to kiss you

That other guys aren't really something that you've ever been into

In middle school, you were one of the outcasts of the class because your quirk was one of the more 'useless' ones. But when you met Bakugou in the school, you felt safe, and wanted. At one point you had actually kissed Bakugou, but brushed it off as an accident.

"(Y/N)!" Bakugou shouted.

You whipped your head towards the voice and quickly coward away when you realized it was Bakugou. You tried to run, but stayed paralyzed in the same spot.

"I need to talk to you... about something," Bakugou said.

'Cause you like girls, girls, girls

And you don't like me

"Hmmm? What's up?" Your voice cracked, but you quickly cleared your throat and gave him all of your attention.

"What's this?" Bakugou asked holding up that small slip of paper.

Your whole world crashed as you saw him show you that piece of paper. Swallowing some of your spit you stammered a bit, trying to recollect yourself.

"Wh-What?"

"You know dumbass," He snarled as he opened the paper.

Scratches of words were written on the paper, everything describing him. Your face dusted a pink rosy color as you witnessed him read it. Out of instinct you immediately snatched the paper and ripped it apart. Trying to get any evidence away.

I wish you had the kindness to turn me down privately

Instead of laughing 'bout it with all of your mates

And letting them talk shit about me

"What the fuck was that!?" Bakugou yelled.

"Why the fuck did you have that?!" You yelled back.

"I saw it slip out of your desk!"

"You don't go get it then if it falls out of my desk!" You screamed again.

"Why's it such a big deal anyways?! It just a dumb little piece of paper describing a guy! It's okay if your gay! I-I could help you win the guy over," Bakugou said, a little confused on what he was rambling on about.

"Y-You can't,"

"Why? It's just a dumbass guy," Bakugou stated as he shoved his hands into his uniform pockets.

"Because it's you dumbass,"

The look of shock, the feeling of regret and those stupid words that fell from his lips. His god damn fucking gorgeous lips.

"But, (Y/N) you know I like girls,"

'Cause you like girls, girls, girls

And you don't like me

After that Bakugou stopped talking to you and everything broke. Most of your old friends started to make fun of you, writing horrible things on your desk and locker. Everything was just falling apart because he fucking looked at the note. Looking at Bakugou at lunch created an ache in your heart so you avoided him like how he did with you.

You pulled out your phone though, being dumb, broken, and reckless and sent him a goddamn long speech.

And I could sit you down and give you a million reasons why

Being with me would make you realize that you'd be better with a guy

And I could tell you:

"I'd treat you right, and never wrong"

Tell you:

"In my arms is were you belong"

But I know that you can't change someone

So I'll just leave you alone

5:23 P.M

Hey Bakugou

I guess we're not friends anymore

5:24 P.M

I just wanted to tell you

That I guess, umm

I should've known you wouldn't like me

But you're just super amazing

I know you like girls and hey — girls are great

Although I wish you liked boys

Boys like me

A/N

I kinda cut half the song because I had no idea how to write into the oneshot. So anyways thanks for all the support because I legit got on today and saw 4.8k. This book is just, I can't even describe. Also small announcement. In one of my A/N's (if you read those) I wrote one about lemon's and etc. those will be published in a separate book. so thanks and have a good day!