19 | new year's confession

Bakugou walked around, pacing back and forth as he looked at his watch. He only had an hour to say something and it was driving him insane. The thought that he was going to confess to his crush was insane to him. He growled under his breath as he tugged at his locks. He can't do this.

He eyes flicked from his watch, to the clock on the wall, to a painting that was in the lobby of the hotel, then back to his watch. He felt like he was gaining anxiety over this. What person gains anxiety over telling someone how they feel?

He couldn't stop thinking about how he was going to do it, when he was going to do it. His eyes were getting dry as he blinked many times. He then thought of you. You were amazing in his eyes and the fact he fell in love with you so easily has had himself stumped for such a long time. How could this have possibly happened. You were just an average girl he saved as a hero. He was just helping out a civilian but you caught his eye somehow.

You both chatted for 4 months. Then he fell in love. He decided that this night, the night of the new year, he was going to tell you.

He continued to pace back and forth when a figure came up from behind him. They placed their hand on Bakugou's shoulder and he jumped. Oh for fuck's sake he was jumping now.

"Are you okay Bakugou? You seem a little antsy," Kirishima said.

"I'm fine shitty hair! Just leave me alone!" Bakugou yelled.

There was a party being held and Bakugou wasn't being a part of it. He was out in the lobby thinking on how to confess to you while you were being clueless of what was about to go on. Bakugou continued to tug at his hair as Kirishima watched him.

"Are you sure?" The red head continued to ask.

"I'm fine!" Bakugou yelled.

He wasn't fine.

He stormed past Kirishima and into the party. He looked around as drunkards were singing to the music. Some were dancing sensual, some were hopping around, and even some were just fucking jamming out without any sense of rythm. You were that person of course.

Bakugou shook his head as he laid eyes on you, but had a small grin on his face as he watched you. You were always out there, and always showing off on how different and unique you were. That's probably what got him hooked in the first place.

Bakugou went onto the dance floor. Deciding that if he was going to confess to you, he'd make sure he was having fun as well. He got by you and started to dance around too, people not really caring at the time on how out of character he was. He didn't care either, he couldn't give two shits on how he wasn't acting normal.

He was acting like he was in love. And he wanted you to see that in him.

The dancing lasted for a good 25 minutes. You leaving because you wanted to get a drink. Bakugou's attention went back to his watch as he stared at the minute hand. There was a little over 30 minutes left.

You went back to Bakugou with a drink in your hand. Bakugou finally noticed though that you had two. You were smiling as you handed him one, him nodding his head at it. Man he didn't take your appearance in at first glance, but damn you looked good.

Your hair was put up in a nice hair style, your (h/c) hair falling perfectly and framing your face. Your (e/c) eyes were popping more than usual with the makeup you put on for the occasion, him blessed to see it. Finally the outfit you wore almost made Bakugou go insane. Your body looked like a blessing from the gods as your curves were shown in that (f/c) dress you decided to wear.

He thanked the gods for giving him this night with you.

More minutes passed, maybe a good 5-10. At the moment though, Bakugou didn't care as he was able to look and stare at you. People were shouting as his gaze was ripped from your frame. Bakugou took a glance at his watch. He was lied to by god, 20 minutes passed. There was only five minutes left for him to confess.

He swallow as he looked at you, heat rising to his cheeks. He needed to do this or he'll lose his chance. You wanted to go onto the balcony and look at the fireworks they usually display, of course where was Bakugou to decline your wants.

You both went onto the balcony as your eyes took in the scene. It was cold, it was late, and you were buzzed. Of course this night couldn't get any better. Red vermillion eyes stared at you, you felt it and looked back at it with your luscious (e/c) eyes.

3 minutes were left on the clock.

Bakugou freaked. It was coming to fast. This new year was coming to an end and he wasn't ready for it.

2 minutes were left on the clock.

You were rambling about something. Bakugou didn't pay attention sadly as he looked at the clock. A few seconds until one minute remained on it. He had panic within his body but he didn't care. He looked you in the eyes as he grabbed your shoulders.

1 minute.

"(L/N) (Y/N) I haven't told yo this, but I really need to now so listen up dumbass," Bakugou started.

Your doe like eyes stared into his as he fought back the urge to ruin it all.

"I like you a lot (Y/N) I have since the beginning since I helped you while on my hero patrol. You caught my eye like no other woman, so to say the least I lo-"

Fireworks started to go off as Bakugou looked around. It was such a pretty sight for the new year as everyone screamed. He was cut off by fireworks and felt embarrassed. He could've done it when there was only 2 minutes left, but of course he did it right before the fireworks.

"Bakugou Katsuki!" You yelled.

His attention was back to you as you smashed your lips onto his. His eyes widened as you scrunched yours up tight. He sank into the kiss as you two cut it off.

"Bakugou I feel the same!" You told him.

You fel the same. Was this real? Was this really happening.

"Ahh fuck yeah!" He yelled.

He kissed you again. A deep rough one, that only lasted for a second.

"(Y/N) I just want to say... I love you,"

"Bakugou I love you too,"

A/N —

Hey guys! Welcome to the new year! Now i know i said i would update more but i haven't and I'm sorry! Right after this I'm going to quickly do a a/n! If you guys would please read that I would love it and appreciate it! Anyways hoped you liked the quick one shot i made! HAPPY 2020!!!