Chapter 21

Merry Christmas
Quinn's pov

Carson showed the guys his new motorcycle. They were going to go out but it started snowing really bad so we turned the heating on, grabbed the blankets and watched Christmas movies. It started getting really late so we decided to got to bed. I grabbed Luke's hand to lead him to my room when Carson laughed.
Carson: nope he sleeps here
He pointed to the couch.
Quinn: Carson!
Carson: I don't know what you guys do be doing in there
Quinn: well thats none of your business now is it
Luke: Quinn it's okay I'll sleep here
I groaned and stormed upstairs. I got into bed and went on my phone. I heard Carson going into his room. I waited 30 minutes before getting out of bed. I tip down down the hall, gently putting one foot before the other. I was half way down the stairs when I heard quite laughs. I walked down and saw Luke smiling at me.
Luke: wow very sneaky
Quinn: hehe I know
I grabbed his hand and walked him to my room. I got back into bed. I cuddled up to the blankets when I felt I warm body beside me. I rolled over and he kissed me off guard. I giggled.
Quinn: Merry Christmas
Luke: Merry Christmas bae

I woke up so excited! I got out of bed brushed my teeth and washed my face. Luke was still asleep so I kissed his nose. He scrunched his face and slowly opened his eyes. He spoke in a real raspy voice
Luke: morning
Quinn: morning now get you're ass up!
Luke: in a minute
He grabbed me and pulled me back into bed. I tried to get out of his grin but he had me too tight.
Quinn: if you let me go and come downstairs with me before Carson gets up I'll make pancakes
Luke kissed me and let me go. I got up and put his shirt on. I headed to bathroom and filled a cup with water, it was only of the dirty ones he leaves around the house. He's so annoying just leaves his dishes everywhere. I tip toed down the hall and opened the door. I walked over to see him fast asleep like a baby. I quietly giggled to myself before pouring the water on his face. He jilted up. He wiped his eyes and looked and me with anger in his eyes. I ran for it. I heard his footsteps and he trampled down the hall after me. I couldn't stop laughing. I ran downstairs and hid behind Luke who was in the kitchen.
Luke: what are you doing?
Quinn: Shush!
Carson: Quinn get you're ass back here!
Luke: dude you look like a sweaty mess
Carson: yeah well blame you're girlfriend she poured water all over me
Quinn: don't be dramatic it only poured it on you're face
Carson came and grabbed me by the arm. He lifted me up and put me over his shoulders. He started walking towards the bathroom. I tried to get free but he pulled me back. He turned on the shower and pushed me in there. The water was freezing! I screamed. I was soaked. "Even" he said with a smirk. I got out of the shower got changed and headed back downstairs. I made us all pancakes and we ate.

It's present time! I walked over to the tree and handed Wyatt his present first. He opened it and smiled. He thanked he and gave me a hug. I handed Carson his small gift I got him.
Carson: another one?
Quinn: yeah I'm a good sister
I smiled. He opened it and looked at me with a confused face then rolled his eyes.
Carson: is this because you keep making fun of me cause I use the same cologne
Quinn: Carson it's been years I think you need a new one .......and a different one
He laughed. I handed Luke his but I put it in a box so he couldn't tell what it was. He pulled of the wrapping paper and stared at the box.
Quinn: open the box
He punched it open. I know he's so dramatic. He looked at me with excitement on his face. He looked so cute.
Luke: yooooo this is so cool I've always wanted to learn! Thanks Quinn
Quinn: no problem
He kissed me and smiled.
Wyatt: ewwww cooties
He said with a babyish voice. We laughed and exchanged presents. Wyatt got me these really cool shoes I've been dying for. Luke looked at me and handed me this box. I kissed him on the cheek. I opened and saw this hoodie. I smiled it was tie dye. I routed through the the box and there we little bits like makeup and other stuff  I've talked about for weeks he must have picked it up. I got to the end when I saw this book. I opened it and it was filled with pictures of us. I smiled and held back my tears. There were pictures I never even seen before. I hugged him. Wow I really love this guy. Everyone exchanged gifts.

I started making the dinner. After the rest of the food cooked I put the turkey in the microwave hopefully I don't burn this one. I heard the ding and ran to the kitchen. I pulled it out and it doesn't look burned. Wooooo! I set up all the food and the guys came in to help. We all sat down at the table. I played some Christmas songs in the back round. We ate the food which tasted pretty great. We finished up and we had dessert. I took a picture and posted it on snapchat. He all sat down and watched some more movies. The snow eased off so we went out and made a snowman. I named him Mr. Snow but they said that's unoriginal so they called him Jeff. I picked up some snow and made a ball. I threw it at Luke. He turned around and smirked. "That wasn't smart" he yelled while grabbing snow in his hand. I ran for it. He threw it but it hid Wyatt. He grabbed snow and threw at Luke. Oops I started a snowball fight. He threw the back fourth when Luke came running at me. He grabbed me and we both fell in this pile of snow.
Quinn: ahhhh it so cold!
Luke couldn't stop laughing. I got on top him and started grinding on him. I got up and his face was so red. I giggled and ran away. Wow I'm very bad ass today. I looked over and saw he's still in the snow pile. We all went in and the guys got changed. I decided to take a warm shower. I turned the water on and started getting undressed. I put my hand in the water to check if the water was okay. I heard the door open. I panicked and jumped in the shower. I screamed with how hot it was. "are you okay?" I heard from behind the door. I opened the shower door and saw Luke standing there.
Quinn: Luke you scared me now get out
He got really close to my face
Luke: may I join you? You owe it to me for what you did out there
Quinn: awww did I give you a boner
I said with a baby voice. He fake laughed and kissed me..........

Oh god I can't believe I did it in the shower. We got ready and headed downstairs. Caron looked at me then at Luke. He turned around and continued watching tv. I stoped panicking and sat down on the couch. I cuddled up to Luke. I felt myself dozing off. I rubbed my eyes and forced myself to stay wake. Maybe I'll just rest my eyes..........

I woke up in my bed. I rolled over and saw Luke. Little snores were escaping his mouth. Suddenly his eyes opened.
Luke: boo!
Quinn: ahhhhh! Holy fuck
I rolled over laughing.
Quinn: what the fuck you scared me!
He was dying with laughter. He cuddled him. I looked at some of his tattoos. On my brothers 17th birthday this guy gave them all tattoos. I traced them with my fingers. I stoped and reached for my phone. He grabbed my hand.
Luke: don't stop!
He looked at me and put my hand back on his tattoos. I did it for a few minutes then got up. He got up too. I suggested we should go to the skatepark and I can teach him how to skate. He nodded and grabbed his board. We drove to the park. We walked in. It's was empty. I lied the board on the ground and told him to get on. He got on and fell off. This process continued until he was finally able to stay on the board. I gently pushed him.
Luke: Quinn I'm going to fast!
Quinn: Luke you're barely moving
After a while he got a little better or at least he could move without falling. This guy came in. I've never seen him before and I'm always here. He nodded his head at us and started skating around the place.
Quinn: hey you're really good
Guy: yo thanks cool board 
Quinn: thank you
The guy looked behind me and smiled.
Guy: yo Luke is that you?
Luke: Blake?! Yooooo
We did that guy sorta hand shake.
Luke introduced me and they talked a bit. Apparently they went to the same camp as each other a few years ago. They decided to go hangout so I drove myself home. I arrived home and got into bed. The minute my head hit the pillow I felt drowsy. It's probably nothing-.............

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed!!!