Chapter 13

The talk
1 week later.......

It's Monday again.Uhhhhh. Today I get to see Luke. I'm nervous, I don't know how it's gonna go down but today I must be strong. I got ready and we went to school. I was at my locker when I looked down the hall and saw Luke at his locker. We locked eyes for a moment before I looked away. He looks sad. I headed to my first class and sat down. A minute later Luke came in and sat down. There was this awkward silence before he spoke.
Luke: hey
Quinn:hey
Luke: do you wanna come over later so we can talk?
Quinn: okay cool
The rest of the class was silent but it was nice to be in his company. School ended and I met up with Luke. We walked to Dunkin to grab donuts and head back to his. We ate and walked.
Luke: I'm sorry. I was only trying to help but I've realised that I went a little far and I'm so sorry
Quinn: it's okay, I think I just wanted to sort things out on my own
Luke: yeah
Quinn: yeah well let's not dwell
We cuddled and relaxed. I missed being in his arms.

1 month later......

Luke and I were stronger than ever. We still haven't told Carson or Wyatt or the rest of the school but we will eventually. Halloween next Saturday. So there's gonna be a party. Blair and I need to go costume shopping. Its Saturday so I asked Blair. She picked me up and we headed to the mall. We went to the costume store and we found nothing so Blair said we should diy. We decided to do Blair and Serena from gossip girl. Of course Blair is gonna be Blair. So I need to get a blonde wig. We looked in shops for outfits they would wear I also got a blonde wig so that's Halloween costumes done. I actually don't like Serena but Blair wants to be Blair so.

It's Sunday and Carson asked for a family day, just him and I. I got ready and hopped in the car. We drove to the towns diner and got food. We talked and laughed it was nice. We went to the amusement park that came to the town every year near Halloween. I already came a few days ago with Luke but I'm not complaining about going on all the rollercoasters again. We got on all the rides and got cotton candy. Carson felt sick but I could go again. I had fun. I felt like we got closer. He drove to Walmart, bought a bunch of candy and chocolate, drove home and watched movies. Carson fell asleep so I put a blanket over him. I turned off the light and went to bed. Night X

Monday

My weekend was great hopefully this week will be the same. I walked in with a smile on my face. I went to class. Luke and I talked a bit before class started. Mr Reilly walked in.
Mr. Reilly: good morning class, today we are going to talk about the class trip to Italy
Ahhhhhh omg I'm so excited! I forgot we get to go on a trip this year. Italy was the last trip we went one before they died. My eyes teared up. Luke noticed and grabbed my hand under the table. I smiled. We talked about the trip. It's in 2 weeks and we are going for 2 weeks. I'm so excited. We're going skiing. I looked at Blair and she looked at me. I mouthed partners. She nodded her head. This is gonna be fun.

Blair and I went to eat lunch in the cafeteria. When we got there and saw there was no empty tables. Uhhh. I looked over and saw the guys table had room. I hinted and Blair and she agreed. I walked over.
Quinn: hey loser can we sit here the rest of the tables are full
Carson: sure loser
I smiled and sat down beside Luke with Blair beside me. Carson was talking about some motorcycle he saw on the way. He really wants one. Blair was talking to Wyatt. They sit together in one her classes I think, i don't know. I heard someone giggling. I turned around to look and saw Ally and Alison walking over. Great.
Alison: hey babe
Carson: hey
They kissed. Discussing. Anyway Ally came over and sat in the middle of Luke and I. The Bitch.
Ally: hey Luke. Eh hey, wait what's your name again?
Quinn: Quinn, what's yours?
Ally: oh Ally
She looked kinda mad that I "didn't" know her name but I knew quite well she knew mine. Uhhh she's so annoying. She was hanging out of Luke. I may have been getting jealous. Luke notice and smirked. He did have to keep pushing her off tho. Like can you not take a hint. Anyway lunch ended so I got up and left.

Saturday

It's HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween but Christmas is definitely better. Luke and Wyatt are throwing in a party so Carson and I are heading over early to help. I backed my bag with everything and Blair is gonna meet us there cause we have to get ready. We arrived at there house and we helped. Blair arrived and we went to get ready in Luke's room. We got dressed and put makeup on. Blair did mine. She wants to be a beautician which I think would be great cause she so good. I put the wig on. I am now blonde. I kinda like being blonde tho. We walked downstairs to help finish up. Luke looked at me and smiled.
Luke: You look great but I prefer the brunette you.
Quinn: thanks. What are you going as?
Luke: skeleton
Quinn: oh okay
Luke: I asked Blair she said she'll do my makeup
Quinn: oh cool
Luke and I headed upstairs and Blair did his makeup. It looked really cool. We heard people coming in downstairs. The party has begun.

Blair and I did a few shots. I think I'm drunk already. I danced, sang probably humiliated myself.

Luke's pov

It's 2am and I think Quinn should go to bed. I'm just being a good boyfriend. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me over to dance. We danced for a while and bought her up the stairs to my room. I made sure no one saw us. She kissed me and jumped into bed. I took off my shirt and crawled in beside her. I cuddled her until she jumped out of bed to the bathroom and got sick. She looked in the mirror took of her makeup and wig and hoped back in.
Quinn: Luke
Luke: what?
Quinn: go take off your makeup
Luke: but I'm tired
Quinn: go or no cuddling
Luke: fine
I took it off and jumped back in. Night X.

Wyatt's pov

I was looking for Luke. It's 3am and everyone's gone but Blair. Carson's gone with his girlfriend. I couldn't find him anywhere. I thought her was fucking so girl but when I got to his room I heard silence. I slightly opened the door and saw him and a girl. I didn't know who it was. I stoped closer to see QUINN! Oh my shit. What? Luke and Quinn?! I walked out starstruck.
Blair: hey are you okay?
Wyatt: uh yeah
Blair: uhh okay well uhhh can I sleep on the couch or-
I kissed her. I was horny and she's hot so I went for it. She didn't stop it tho. It turned into a make out. Which led to something more......

Authors note: hey hope u enjoyed this chapter xxx