Chapter 36

The Swings
Third person

Carson grabbed the photos and stuffed them in his pocket. They all continued to to go on the amusements. Quinn really wanted to go on the swings that slowly spun in the air. None of the guys wanted to go on it. They claimed it was 'too childish'. After a while Luke volunteered. He remembered when they went to the fair when they were a couple, it was the first ride she wanted to go on, her favourite one. Quinn smiled, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the waiting line. They finally got on. "Thanks for going on this with me. It's a bit of a childish ride but I've loved it since i was little." Quinn smiled. Luke smiled. "It's okay i know you love this ride" Luke replied. Quinn looked away at the view. The sun started going down. The sky was golden. She knew she was blushing but tried to hid it. Luke noticed. It made him smile. The ride started. Quinn smiled and relaxed. She felt the wind in her face. Her hair was flowing in the wind. She closed her eyes and smiled. It was like she was reliving all the memories from her childhood. It was a ride her mother always bought her on. Quinn would always hold her mothers hand because she was always afraid at first.

Luke looked over at her. The golden sun tint bounced off her skin. She looked so happy. He heard giggling. He looked up and saw to teenage girls looking at them. They were indicating him to grab her hands that was dangling off the seat. He shook his head. They kept mouthing at him to do it. After awhile he gave in and grabbed her hand. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He looked down at their hands and looked back up. She took a small breath. She felt butterflies in her stomach. The ride slowed down to stop. It was like they were frozen in time. The ride stoped at Quinn looked away. She let go of his hand. He looked over at the girls. They gave him the thumbs up and smiled. He smiled back. "Where are they gone?" Quinn said while her eyes wondered the park. "Uhh I don't know, let's try find them" Luke replied. They wondered around the fair. It was like Carson and Wyatt disappeared. Luke phone started ringing.

He took it out. Quinn looked over and looked at the name. It said 'my baby' and a bunch of hearts. She looked at the photo... it was Charlie. She froze for a moment. "You're dating Charlie?" Quinn asked. Luke took a breath. "Yeah not very long but yeah" Luke replied. Quinn struggled to find words. "Oh cool" she replied. " you're dating that Josh guy right?" "Yeah for a few weeks now" she replied. she tried to make conversation to not make it awkward. "So are you guys gonna have you're annual Halloween party this weekend?" She asked. "Yeah probably. It's on Sunday isn't it?" he said. "Yeah" She looked around. "Is that Carson up there?" She pointed. "I think it is!" Luke said happily. They waited for it to finish. The guys stumbled off the ride. "Oh hey guys, that was a sick ride!" Carson said dizzily. "We have spent ages looking for you assholes" Quinn said with her arms crossed. "We got bored waiting for you guys so we left and actually went on a cool ride" Wyatt replied. They all went for food to this little restaurant down the street from the fair. Quinn and Luke sat together again. It's like the universe wanted it to be awkward. They ordered their food and waited patiently for it. The food came and they dug in. The all got back into the car.

Carson blasted the music. "Carson you're gonna break my eardrums" Quinn yelled over the music. "Damn Quinn why ya always have to be a buzz kill!" Carson complained. He loured the volume down. "Happy" he said sarcastically while rolling his eyes". Quinn rolled her eyes and went on her phone. She was texting josh.

Quinns pov

Them texting:
Josh: hey how was your day ?! I miss you!!!!!!
Quinn: hi it was good, we went to the fair how about you?
Josh: good, can i come over to yours when you get home?
Quinn: sure no problem! Ill text you when I'm home xx
I smiled at my phone. I bought about how weird Luke was acting on the ride. Like he knows I'm dating someone and apparently he dating someone too. So why did he grab my hand? Yeah it gave me butterflies but it shouldn't like i have a boyfriend! I guess maybe he didn't think about or maybe he thought i was Charlie i have no idea but it can't happen again like I'm dating someone. He's my ex. Nothing more and it will never be anything more again. We finally arrived back home. I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I texted Josh to come over. A while later i heard a knock on the door, I ran downstairs and opened the door. Josh smiled at me. He kissed me and i let him in. We went to my bedroom. We talked for a bit until he got serious.
Josh: Quinn i know I have only known you for a few weeks and we have only dated a little while but i have never felt anything like this before. Ever. You just make me feel this special way that i never not want to feel.
He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.
Josh: Quinn i think you are my soulmate, i love you
I stood there frozen. It's like I was numb. He looked at me waiting for an answer.
Quinn: i love you too
He smiled and kissed me. I felt bad. I don't love him. Gosh we've only been dating for a few weeks but it was so early. I haven't thought about love since Luke. I panicked and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to hurt him, i like him i really do but I just don't love him yet, maybe in the future, when i say it to him I'll mean it, just not yet. Then kiss started to get intense. He moaned.
Quinn: Josh we cant do this now my brother an his friends are downstairs.
He looked at me with a smirk.
Josh: just be quite baby girl, very quite
He got up to turn music on.
Quinn: its a little loud don't ya think?
Josh: well now we can be a little louder
He smirked at me. He kissed me again. Omg i have never seen this side of Josh before i kinda like it.

He lay down beside me breath less.
Quinn: ya think they heard?
Josh: nah

Lukes pov

Quinns boyfriend came over. I rolled my eyes. The guys and I all sat on the couch playing video games. The guys rambled on about girls they we're having a thing with in the school since neither of them had girlfriends anymore. It's funny tho how we all fucked up our relationships. Guess none of us are meant to be dating, only meant to be players i guess.
Luke: i just gonna run to the bathroom
Wyatt: okay whatever
I ran upstairs to the bathroom. Like why is there no bathroom downstairs is beyond me honestly. I finished up and unlocked the door. I was walking past Quinns room when i heard moan. "We cant do this right now my brother and his friends are downstairs right now" he heard Quinn say. A moment later i heard music playing. Is that moaning again???? Shit. My blood began to boil. I ran downstairs and pretended nothing happened even tho i was wishing it was me in there with her......................

Authors note: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I actually had a lot of fun writing this! Anaya please vote if ya like it and I hope everyone had a happy new year!!!! Love yas!!!