Chapter 19

End of Rome with some cafeteria disaster
Quinn's pov

Last night was amazing. We got back to the hotel at around 12. I woke up with a splitting headache. I looked over and saw I'm in Luke's bed. I got up, grabbed one of Luke's hoodies and ran back to my room. I walked in and saw Blair and Wyatt cuddling. I left the room to give them some alone time. I have no idea where Ally is but do I even care. Tomorrow we're leaving Rome and that kind makes me sad I love it here. I would definitely move here in the future. We packed our bags and got ready for our last meal. We headed downstairs and ate. We all had pizza and celebrated our last night.
Carson: cheers to our last night in Rome
We all clinked our drinks. After a while we all headed back to our rooms. I decided to go to bed early since we leave at 5 am for our flight at 6:30.

My alarm started beeping. I woke Blair up and dragged her out of bed. It's like such a long flight tho. We walked to the lobby. We arrived at the airport and we literally sat there for like an hour. We finally boarded the plane. We were about half way through the fight when I got a text of that number again.
Unknown: nobody likes you, go kill yourself, ur ugly anyway I don't get how he's dating you like Ew. 
I looked at it and felt uneasy. I held back my tears like a strong queen and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the bathroom mirror and cried. My phone buzzed so I checked it. It was from Luke.
Luke: u okay?
Quinn: yeah I'm fine<3
Luke: okay bby
I looked back up to the mirror. I notice everything that was wrong with me. I started crying again when I heard a knock on the door.
I looked in the mirror, quickly fixed myself up and opened the door. It was Luke.
Luke: I know you're not fine
Quinn: Luke it's okay please I'm fine
Luke: Quinn-
Quinn: Luke I'm fine okay
Luke: fine
I kissed him on the cheeks and he left. I waited a few minutes and left the bathroom. The plane finally landed I got off and headed to the collecting zone. I was walking out when I saw everyone running to their parents. They were hugging and all looked really happy. I teared up thinking about mine. Carson notice and hugged me. We got there. Blair's dad is dropping Carson and I home. We got home and I ran upstairs and jumped in bed. It's kinda feels good to be back. Plus Christmas is coming up soon. I love Christmas. The food, the music, the cozy nights, the movies and definitely the presents. I'm basically a giant child. It's in roughly 2 weeks away. I got the decorations from the attic and started blaring christmas songs. Last Christmas is definitely the best song. I attempted to put up the tree but failed so I called Carson and he helped. After 2 hours the house was perfect. We decided to settle down and watch home alone again. Every single year since we were kids. It's been a tradition since my parents were alive. I made popcorn and we watched 1 and 2. It got late and Carson feel asleep on the couch. I grabbed the blanket and put it over him. I went to bed with a smile on my face. Even tho I'm really jet lagged I stayed up and got my work done. Night X

It's Monday and I got ready for school. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door. I hoped in the car with Blair and drove off. We got to school when I felt everyone's eyes on me. I whisper to Blair but she gave me a confused look. What is going on?! I saw people giggling when I walked by and I got scared from the last time this sorta stuff happened. We headed to class. Luke came in.
We talked a bit before the teacher came in. He came in and told us that he wants us to write an essay about our time in Rome. I hate writing essays but I guess we just go with it. Class ended and I headed out. Lunch started and I headed to the cafeteria. I got my food and started walking to my table when I fell. All my food went all over me. Everyone started laughing. I think I almost died of embarrassment. I ran out of the cafeteria. I left the building and ran home. I opened the door, locked it and cried. I took a warm shower and tried to forget it all. I got into bed a watched anything on Netflix. I got food and I just ate my feelings. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't answer it. A minute later I heard it again. I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door. Luke stood there with a goofy smile with chocolates, flowers, cookie mix and a cute small teddy bear. I smiled and left him in. He dropped the stuff on the couch and and grabbed me. He lifted me up off the floor and swung me around. I giggled. We made the cookies and watched movies. I rested my head on his shoulder I looked up and he looked down. We glared into each others eyes and started making out. He took off his shirt and I took off mine. I looked into my eyes for confirmation. I nodded.
Luke: are you sure?
Quinn: yes

Carson's pov

Saige and I have been doing great. Since that day she kissed me we've been sorta dating. I told Quinn but none of the guys yet. She told her parents she's staying at Quinns cause they don't know that Quinn's my sister which is a little odd but I just roll with it. I got home and I checked Quinn's room. I saw them both asleep in her bed. Ohh Luke's staying.
We went up to bed cuddle and watched some movies. I never thought a guy like me could ever become a guys who falls in love with a girl who actually has a brain and is so gorgeous. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to me. She fell asleep. I got a texted off Allison. I read it and rolled my eyes.
Allison: heyyy bby I miss you wanna come over later?
Carson : can't
I looked at my phone as she spammed it. I turned it off and put it on the bedside table. I looked at Saige and smiled. I laid down and cuddled into her. I wouldn't choose any other girl.

Luke's pov

We finished and I planted down beside her. She looked at me all sweaty.
Quinn: I love you
Luke: I love you too
She cuddled into me. I put the blanket over us.
Quinn: Luke
Luke: yeah?
Quinn: thank you
Luke: for what
Quinn: for waiting until I was ready
Luke: I would do anything for you
She looked at me with a beautiful smile. We heard the front door open. It's Carson. We jumped up put our shirts on and jumped back. We heard him come up the stairs. We pretended we fell asleep. We heard the door open and close,then noises walking down the hall. I opened my eyes and saw Quinn trying not to die from laughter. I started laughing. By the end both our faces were red. We kept eating and finally decided to go to sleep.
Quinn: I don't wanna go to school tomorrow
Luke: babe you have to
Quinn: bby I don't wanna go
Luke: it will be fine I promise
Quinn: okay promise
She grabbed my pinky and shook it with hers. I let go grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

I woke up to Quinn shaking me.
Quinn: wake up lazy ass we have school
Luke: not yet
I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back into bed.
Quinn: no we're getting up you promised
Luke: fine
I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me. I kissed her and got up. She gave me one of the hoodies she stole from me and I had to promise to give it back. We headed downstairs and saw Carson with this girl.
Luke: hey I'm Luke
Saige: hey I'm Saige, hey Quinn
Quinn: hey bish
Carson: so Luke this is my uhh girlfriend
Luke: girlfriend!?
Carson: yeah
Luke: omg cool bro
I did NOT expect that! We dropped Saige home and we all headed to school. Wow the 3 biggest fuckboys in the school ended up with girlfriends wow who would have known...........

Authors notes: hope you enjoyed sorry it took so long! I started school earlier this week and wow it's weird! Did u guys start school yet!?