H is for Heaven

Fluff
...

Naruto smiled at the cold breeze that flowed through his wings as he spread them. He sat under the tree, watching the earth below him. The people below him. He looked for a specific one however. The one he's supposed to be watching over. But it's hard to do that when the raven is constantly disappearing places and reappearing out of thin air. He smiled again once his eyes caught the raven. No one has a choice over who they look after and protect. And Naruto couldn't complain. Sasuke was handsome. The only thing he'd complain about is how he acts. He belongs in hell. But Naruto will keep him safe enough for him to make it to heaven or at least in between realms.

"Where the fuck is the money?!" Sasuke growled. Naruto sighed. This always happens. Sasuke gets in trouble with some bad men, then Naruto has to get him out of it. But Sasuke doesn't know it's the blonde. He thinks he gets himself put of these situations, when it's the blonde that keeps him safe. Hence Sasuke was given the title, The Slickest Bullet. Naruto highly injures and sometimes kills men that are after Sasuke (mainly at Sasuke's fault) and no one even sees the blonde. But the blonde makes sure of that.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asks innocently. The man growls.

"You bought the drugs. Where is the fucking money? I fucking warned you last week to bring me my damn money, Sasuke." The man huffed. Naruto sighed and stretched his wings. He enveloped himself in a cloud and flew in to bring some rain, giving Sasuke a little time to run away as the man looked around confused at the sudden change of weather. Soon he began to chase after Sasuke.

He was big and muscly, yet could still catch up with Sasuke as he tackled the raven to the ground and proceeded beat him until his entire face was blue and purple.

Naruto wanted to go in, but that gies against haven's rules. You protect your human with nature. But the city was full of so many artificial objects. Naruto bites his lip nervously and spreads his wings, exiting the clouds and swooping low, hitting the large man with his wings before putting them away quickly. He brought out his staff and wacked him with it until he ran away.

He looked back to Sasuke worriedly and helped him up. The man had his eye closed, meaning it would swell in the morning. Sasuke looked at him in awe. He may have been down on earth, but he still had this angelic presence to him. It was so addictive. Sasuke finally found the words to speak once the angel looked away blushing.

"Uhm thank you so much. For saving my life."

"Oh, I don't think he was going to kill you. But you're welcome." Naruto says smiling. Sasuke frowns.

"I think he was going to kill me. How would you know though?" Sasuke asks genuinely curious.

"Let's just say I can read souls well." Naruto winks. Sasuke took that lightly and laughed.

"Okay well...I'm Sasuke."

"Naruto."

"Nice to meet you." Sasuke grinned.

They shook hands and Naruto could feel the pain he was in. Naruto didn't want to seem too creepy. He already said he could read souls. He doesn't want him matching two and two together. For all Naruto knew, he could still be one of those conspiracists.

"Would you like for me to help you with that?" Naruto asks nervously. Sasuke nods.

"Yes please. Follow me." He would do anything to spend more time with the angel. Even hurt himself again so Naruto could fix him back up.

Naruto followed him to a remote home in the trees. Naruto looked around and saw many different animals, from deer, to butterflies. Sasuke smiled at the light that lit up in the angel's eyes, his aura growing and manifesting in Sasuke. Naruto laughed.

"This is beautiful, Sasuke. This home is yours?"

"Yes, for now. I'm having financial difficulties right now." Sasuke chuckled nervously. The blonde nodded.

"Well it happens sometimes. You really shouldn't be on the dark side of money, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"You play with money and people. That is dangerous." Naruto says softly and they went inside the home. Sasuke chuckles and sits on the counter.

"Where is your medical supplies?"

"In the cabinet below," Sasuke pointed then proceeded to say, "so what is the good side of money?" He asked. Naruto went over to him and cleansed his eye.

"Anything other than making people want to kill you."

"Well then I wouldn't have met you huh?" Sasuke blushes. Naruto turns redder and looks away to get more disinfectant.

"You should be safer. Find another job maybe. Because someone might not be there to save you. I might-they might be busy doing other things."

"Like what?"

"Other good deeds." Naruto mumbles. Which was true. Other than protecting Sasuke, he still had to do other things for his home, friends and strangers. Sasuke is his human, but he can't constantly watch him.

"Ah so these good deeds consist of what?" Sasuke asks.

"I don't know, Sasuke. I'm just saying not everything will be do lucky for you." Naruto mumbles again. Sasuke laughs.

"Every time I get in some mess, I leave, I run. I manage to stay alive because I'm smart. I'm sure it will be the same in the future." Sasuke shrugged. Naruto gritted his teeth.

He felt anger boil in him. His cocky attitude and absolute ignorance annoyed Naruto and it was evident on his face. He simply scoffed however and then moved away from the raven, almost in disgust as Sasuke frowned.

"Okay, I'm done. Your eye should be good to go." The angel smiled and looked around.

"Thank you." Sasuke blushed. Naruto nodded.

"Well I should get going." Naruto mumbles and walks away quickly. Sasuke hops off the counter and grabs the angels' arm.

"Was it something I said?" Sasuke asks. Naruto scoffs again. He couldn't handle the absolute ignorance.

"Of course it was. One day your luck will run out Sasuke."

"No I won't. I'll be okay. Cause I always figure a way out and I-"

"I save you. Every single time." Naruto says angrily. Sasuke frowns.

"W-what?" Sasuke asks.

"I always save you. Sometimes I have to abandon others to save you." Naruto says.

"You're lying. That's impossible." Sasuke says.

"Sasuke, I'm an angel." Naruto says blushing. Sasuke laughed.

"Yeah it's time for you to go. Get out."

"What? It hurts your ego to know that you can't save yourself?"

"No! Angels and demons, God and the devil don't exist." Sasuke yells pushing the blonde out the house. Both of them outside now with the animals surrounding the blonde happily. Naruto sighs and unsealed his wings. Creating a strong wind as he arose, and opened his enormous white wings. Naruto looked to Sasuke to see him on the ground. The wind must have blown him back.

"What the....you don't have a halo."

"Because I am on earth. Once I go back to my realm, it will return." Naruto says. Sasuke stands and takes Naruto's hands.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't believe I didn't believe you."

"It's okay, Sasuke. Just make sure to not to be close minded about anything. I have to return now though Sasuke."

"I-I want to see you again."

"Just keep doing what you are doing. I will always be here." Naruto winks. He lifts himself and kisses the raven's cheek softly.

"Thank you, Naruto."

The angel dissapeared into the clouds leaving Sasuke to the somber house.