K is for Kids

Fluff♡
...

The walk to the park wasn't long. But Benji always made it out to be. Begging to be carried and Naruto saying no then Benji sitting on the ground and giving puppy eyes, then the blonde eventually giving in. The boy's red hair and calm blue eyes were enough to make him get anything he wanted. Watching Karin's kid wasn't that bad however. Benji was a good kid, he was sweet and gentle, a reason why he never gets along with boys his age at times. They all are a bit too active and aggressive for Benji's liking, which is why he spends all his time with Naruto.

"Uncle Naru! Look a butterfly!" Benji announced, Naruto smiled at the red head in his arms who was pointing at the butterfly.

"Yeah, it's cute isn't it? Stay still, it might land on you." Naruto says smiling. Benji tries his best to stay still as the butterfly moves towards him rests itself on his small nose. Benji tries his best not to scream out of excitement. He looked at Naruto grinning the same grin Naruto has.

"It likes you." Naruto smiles. Benji giggles.

"It tickles." He said scrunching up his nose. Naruto watched as the butterfly flew away.

"Did it actually like me, Uncle Naru?" Benji says, sad that it left.

"It had other places to be, bambi," Naruto says, "and besides, if you wanted a tickle buddy, you could've just asked." Naruto says tickling the boy in his arms. Benji kicked and laughed until Naruto finally stopped.

"My tummy aches." Benji laughs. Naruto giggles and kisses his cheek.

"The park is right here, you can rest and play with more animals now." Naruto says. Benji grins in excitement as Naruto carries him over to their favorite spot, only to see that it was taken. A raven haired man was sitting down, a coffee in hand, he looked very calm as he read a very big book. His hair was shoulder length and very dark, his eyes were empty and solemn, he was missing an arm, and wore professional yet casual clothing. Naruto just stared at him as he put down Benji. Benji tugged at the blonde's arm.

"Hey he took our spot."

Naruto heard him, but said nothing as they walked over anyway. Benji had an upset face as he looked at the raven, who finally looked up from his book. He made eye contact with Naruto and they just stared at eachother until Benji spoke up.

"You took our spot!" Benji said, Naruto shortly gasped and his eyes widened.

"Benji!" Naruto frowned as he looked at the boy.

"My apologies for taking your spot. This is my first time here. You guys can still sit and hang." Then raven spoke.

"Exactly, we can always share." Naruto said then mouthed a thank you to the raven who just nodded and smiled. Benji stood in front of Naruto who sat down and tied Benji's shoes.

"What are the rules, bambi?" Naruto says. Benji recites them as if he were a soldier.

"Don't chase animals, be nice to other kids, run to you if I need help, don't talk to strangers, and stay in the park terifory." He says. Naruto chuckles.

"Territory, bambi, but good job. Go play." Naruto says kissing his cheek. Naruto turns around and sees Sasuke staring intently at him. Naruto blushes.

"Your son is cute." The man said. Naruto blushed.

"Oh, he's not my son, he's my nephew." Naruto says chuckling.

"Oh, I see, you two seem very close." The man smiled. Naruto nodded.

"Yeah, I have him everyday because my cousin works so often, and he likes being around me than being at a daycare." Naruto says. The man nods.

"I understand that."