B is for Back

Smut
Please read the entire thing before commenting, they are not doing this in public lol
》》》

It was a fact. Naruto was the sexiest person in highschool. He was gorgeous, and many people wanted him. But the thing is he was quiet and reserved. But he didn't realize that the clothing he wore was making many people go crazy. Like today.

A long hoodie, and long socks. He looks both adorable and sexy. He was getting stares from all around. And Sasuke was angry. Naruto is his.

He gave the blonde the hoodie to show he belongs to the raven. But no one noticed. And this was making Sasuke beyond crazy and angry. More than jealous. More like.....possesive.

They were currently in study lab which is a free period. Naruto was studying and writing notes while Sasuke was looking around the room. Intensely staring at people who just took a glance at the blonde. Naruto looked up from his book and laughed.

"You Okay, Sasuke? You seem tense." Naruto says. Sasuke smiles.

"N-no, I'm fine." Sasuke says. Naruto kisses the raven's cheek.

"Okay, if you say so." Naruto says going back into his books. Sasuke smirked at the blonde. He carefully placed a hand on the boy's thigh. Naruto thought nothing of it. But then looked up with a questionable expression once Sasuke's hand travelled up and in.

"Sasuke? What are you doing?" Naruto asks smiling. Sasuke smiles and kisses the blonde's neck softly. Naruto gasping and blushing.

"Sasuke! I need to do my work." Naruto says pleadingly.

"Shhh." Sasuke mumbles as he begins to suck on the blonde's neck.

Naruto gets quiet beside his small whimpers and moans. Sasuke looked around and saw that people were staring.

Good

Sasuke thought. They will back off. And because Sasuke likes to be dramatic, he'll do a little extra . He softly grabbed the blonde's hand and guided him to the room in which they have their 'fun'. A clean closet with a large table and multiple school supplies around it.

"I won't wear the outfit anymore." Naruto says. Sasuke ripped the outfit off of the blonde and deeply kissed him. It was so sensual. So sexy. The two gripping onto eachother for more. Sasuke let Naruto take off his own clothes and did it quickly. Naruto looked at Sasuke. They haven't had sex in a while. Not like they were complaining. They're fine. But this fact will make them more eager.

"Wet me up." Sasuke says. Naruto nods quietly and gets on his knees. He opens his mouth and allows Sasuke to slide himself in. Naruto looked up at Sasuke with his big blue eyes. He hallowed his cheeks slightly and sucked on the raven softly. And the look on Sasuke's face was telling the blonde to keep it like that. Sasuke's eyes were closed, his head thrown back slightly and mouth open. Soft groans seeping out into the sexual atmosphere.

"Baby..." Sasuke moaned softly. Naruto moaned and Sasuke moved his glorious hips up into the blonde's mouth. Gripping Naruto's hair softly. Naruto took in more and looked up at Sasuke again.

"You look so beautiful with me in your mouth." Sasuke bites his lip. He removes himself from the blonde's mouth.

"Hurry, Sasuke." Naruto pleads. Sasuke chuckles and picks up the blonde then places him near the table and bends him over it.

"Are you stretched?" Sasuke asks.

"No, but I just want you to go in." Naruto says biting his lip.

"You're so sexy, Naru." Sasuke says and pushes in without warning. The blonde slowly hissing in pain. Sasuke pulls out and thrusts in, Naruto moaning softly. His low moans getting higher and louder. But not loud enough for Sasuke's liking. Sasuke goes harder and faster, Naruto getting louder.

His high pitched moans spilling out of the closet. His soft pleads and begs.

"Sasuke!" He screams. Then covers his mouth, blushing.

Sasuke slaps is behind roughly and goes full speed and force for the spot he had just found. Naruto screaming his name.

"Keep screaming, baby. Let everyone know who's fucking you so good!" Sasuke says. He moans rubbing the bum he had slapped. Naruto tears up. All the pain and pleasure making him go crazy. Sasuke moans loudly and whines.

"Such tight hole." The raven moans loudly.

"More!" Naruto begs. Sasuke growls. Naruto immediately releases. Sasuke moans loudly. The blonde gripping his shaft.

"Ah ah ah AH NARUTO! Fuck!" Sasuke yelled and moaned. Thrusting his last times into the blonde.

"Sasuke..." Naruto blushes. Sasuke turned the blonde around and deeply kissed the blonde. Gripping his hair.

"You're mine~" Sasuke growls.

"Of course, teme."