M is for Make Love

Here's your smut my little angels♡
...

Today is the day. The day of Sasuke's date with Naruto. He was surprised the blonde even agreed. When he first saw him, he immediately thought of his beauty. He couldn't stop looking at him. Naruto was on the brink of handsome, and beautiful. He had a small bit of femininity to him.

He started walking towards the cafe they agreed to meet up at. It was about 6pm and they agreed to meet for 6:30. So Sasuke decided to walk it. He made sure to leave Aiko with her mother so it could be him and Naruto alone.

Once he got there he sat at a table and waited for Naruto.

And waited.

And waited.

Until it was about 7:30...but he would keep waiting if that meant Naruto might come.

Soon the blonde came running through the double doors and scanned the room for Sasuke. Once he saw him he had a sad look on his face.

"I'm so sorry Sasuke-"

"Naruto it's okay."

"No I-I thought Benji's mom would come earlier. But she's literally always late. I-"

"Naruto, I understand," Sasuke says softly, "I'm glad you're here."

Naruto blushes and smiles.

"Thank you." Naruto says scratching the back of his neck. They begin to converse and get to know eachother deeper.

They get their food and drinks after ordering.

"So if you don't mind me asking, where is Aiko's mother?" Naruto asks. Sasuke sips through his straw and clears his throat.

"She's not dead is she?" Naruto says worriedly.

"No no...her mother is someone I really never should have met or gotten with." Sasuke says chuckling. Naruto tilts his head.

"Why do you say that?" Naruto asks.

"Well in highschool, she told me she was pregnant with someone else's child while I was with her. Then came back around and said Aiko was mine a few months ago."

"Well she looks exactly like you."

"I made her take a test anyway. But yeah, I've been really trying. I've grown really attached." Sasuke smiles. Naruto smiles back.

"I can see that. You honestly didn't need that book."

"You're right. I needed you." Sasuke says softly. Naruto blushed deeply. They talk more and order a bit of sake. They keep talling until it's pitch black outside.

"What about your love life?" Sasuke asks. Naruto shakes his head slowly.

"Never really had anyone." Naruto says. Sasuke bit his lip staring at the blonde next to him.

"I can change that." Sasuke mumbles. He then put his hand on the blonde's thigh causing the blonde to look at Sasuke. They were around the same height, Sasuke being slightly taller.

Sasuke leaned in and placed a kiss on the blonde's lips and with that, Naruto opened his mouth eagerly. Sasuke instantly took this chance to roll his tongue with Naruto's as his hand on the blonde's thigh rose higher causing a small noise to come out of the blonde who pulled away.

"Sasuke..." He said. Sasuke looked him in his eyes and saw nothing but clouded lust and desire. Yet submissiveness and a sense of being lost, looking for instructions on what's next. Sasuke couldn't help but feel his pants tighten looking at the blonde's slightly swollen pink lips.