G is for Giving

Fluffy
...

The blonde walked the dark night of Konoha. He had began walking in the evening for his workout. But now it's gotten way too dark and he's lost. Crazy how he can get lost in his own city that he's been in since he was born. But he is the town's knucklehead. At least according to Tsunade. He sighs and look for Ichiraku's. If he sees Ichiraku's he'll know his way back home. But unfortunately he couldn't find it. He has wandered to the outskirts of Konoha, which is too unsafe at night and day. It's full of dangerous psychos who hate the hokage. And will kill anyone who doesn't belong. How he managed to stumble here? He doesn't know. He really can be a knucklehead. All he knows is that he's walking away from there.

Naruto walked and saw a raven. An Uchiha, which is most of the population of these people. This one is missing an arm. He immediately feel a cold rush and back away from him going the opposite direction. Then out of nowhere he feels his arm getting gripped roughly and sees a crowd of people surround him. After that the blonde is pulled into a corner in an alleyway. He shivers uncomfortably at how they look at him. With such hate in their eyes it reminds him of the way Kuruma always looks.

"What a little blonde."

"He's from the village."

"What do we do with him?"

Is all Naruto heard throughout the group of people. He was honestly scared.

"P-please I-I don't want any trouble." Naruto stutters out as he whimpers. One of them chuckle. Naruto expects that he's the leader.

"You obviously do. You walked out here."

"N-no I don't." Naruto tears up.

"Aww he's scared." The leader chuckles. Then he glanced over the blonde.

"Lock him in the house." He mumbles. Naruto shouts.

"No! Please I'll do anything!" Naruto pleads loudly.

"Anything huh?" The leader asks. He grabs those blonde locks roughly and forces his on his knees and quickly unzips his pants, forcing the blonde's face into his crotch roughly. The blonde looked up scared and tried to move, but the man's grip on his hair tightened and he winced in pain.

"P-please don't." The blonde managed out from his slow sobs. The man simply chuckled evilly at the blonde's tears, then landed a punch to his face. The blonde's upper body fell to the floor, and the man lifted his upper body by pulling again those blonde strands.

"You said "anything", now suck." The leader growled. Naruto sobbed his eyes out and shook his head roughly.

"No!" He shouted aggressively. The man growls deeper and loaded up another punch, but it was instantly stopped by a solemn arm. The blonde looked up to see the interruption frowned. It was the same man that had been walking in the street.

"I suggest you stop." The man said with a reassuringly sharp voice. Naruto almost scoffed. But the leader who had let go of his hands did it for him and said the words that had entered the blonde's head.

"What are you gonna do about it, with one arm? Slap me?" The leader cackled. Then all of the sudden the man was beat against the wall and body slammed to the ground. The raven got on top of him and gave him a good two punches. The gets up and picks up the man by his jacket.

"Get the fuck outta here." The eaven said in a husky voice. Naruto shivered at that as well. But he also beat himself up for judging the man by his scary intimidating looks.

The rest of the group goes to help up their leader and go away quickly. The raven haired man looks the blonde up and down.

"You okay?" He asks softly. The blonde blushes.