Iwaizumi only glares at the walking door then looks down to see (Y/n) rubbing her head into his chest while she looks down. He awkwardly pets her back his inner him going 'this is my chance.'

"Hajime.." (Y/n) looks up at Iwaizumi making him jump a little and look down at her.

"Y-Yes?" He blushes. She smiles softly at him and holds his hand.

"Thank you.." was all she said before looking back down and rubbing her head into his chest. Oikawa gasps while looking at the two in pain.

"Iwa-Chan! What did you do to her?!" Oikawa gasps out. Iwaizumi just shrugs with a glare and pets (Y/n) head.

"Iwaizumi-senpai? Is (Y/n)-Chan okay?" The two look to the side to see Kageyama. Oikawa sticks his tongue out at the setter but he just ignores him.

"It probably has something to do with last night." Iwaizumi says. Kageyama nods confusingly at him, not knowing what he meant by 'last night'.

"Well I think it's best if we head somewhere else." Kageyama pats (Y/n) back while looking down at her, trying to keep his feeling aside to help her but he's struggling trying.

"Why?" Iwaizumi asks. Kageyama looks up at the Ace.

"Because Sakusa-senpai is looking for her right now and if he sees you two like this he'll definitely hold a grudge against you or worse." Kageyama says while shivering a little. The two nod and walk out to the back door of the Cafeteria with a whiny Oikawa behind them. Iwaizumi and (Y/n) holds hand together. She looks at Kageyama for a minute, his hair reminding her of the black hair guy from yesterday making her look down at his hand and taking it into hers.

"(Y-y/n)-Chan?" Kageyama asks in shock making Oikawa even more whiny.

"I want to hold hands with (Y/n)-Chan To!" Oikawa says with a pout. The setter and the ace turn back to Oikawa with a glare making him eek a little then hufs out. "Fine then! Just so you know I held her hand yesterday." He said while crossing his arms with a pout.

The four goes to a secluded area where a cheery blossom tree shades them. The morning breeze causing some of the pink flowers to flow down.

Iwaizumi back was up against the tree while (Y/n) puts herself in the same position as she was yesterday night and this morning. Kageyama and Oikawa stand in front of the two to shield them just Incase anybody sees this.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Iwaizumi puts his hands on her shoulders, but all she does is nod. He looks up at the other two for help. Kageyama was the first one to act, he puts a hand on (Y/n) back and squats a little down to look at her face.

"(Y/n)-Chan, Do you want me to call somebody?" Kageyama asks, she looks down at him for a bit before shaking her head no and looking back down, squeezing Iwaizumi hand that she was holding onto. Oikawa grabs her other hand and also squats down to her level.

"Are you feeling this way because of last night?" Oikawa asks, she looks at him for a minute and pauses, her mouth slightly parted.

"I..." she pauses for a little before continuing. "Don't know why...I'm feeling..this way..." she says slowly and closes her eyes, rubbing her head into Iwaizumi chest making him blush more than he already is.

"You don't know? Maybe...You were really touched by last night that you've opened up a new emotion!" Oikawa hits his palm with his fist as if achieving something.

"Shittykawa don't be a idiot." Iwaizumi says, whacking Oikawa head and rubbing (Y/n) head.

"But it can be that! C'mon Iwa-Chan, she only started acting like this after yesterday." Oikawa says while rubbing his head.