Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey, I'll be right back" I quickly say to Caroline and Bonnie before walking off to Lizzie and Josies table.

"Hey guys, whats up?"

"Oh so now you talk to us."

"Lizzie!"

"Josie it's fine. What do you mean Lizzie?"

"I mean you left us, for Mom and Aunt Bonnie! We are here, together, through all of the shit, and then you just walk off to hang out with our mother?"

"Lizzie, it's not like that. I'm just trying to fit in for once in my life."

"Well, good for you. Maybe don't leave us here next time?"

"Well, why don't you come sit with us? I'm sure your mom and Bonnie would be happy to meet you two, even without fully knowing you."

Lizzie just grumbles and stands up, walking over to Caroline, Bonnie, and now Elena's table. I just give a quick glance to Josie before getting up and walking over to them, aswell.

"Hey guys! I would like you three to meet Lizzie and Josie! Their my cousins."

"Oh hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Caroline Forbes, and these are my best friends, Bonnie and Elena. Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" She says before pointing at Lizzie. "Wait! You were the girl that gave me advice at the grill after bonnie left!"

"Um, yeah that was me. I've just been there, and I hate to see other girls go through that, so, um, yeah." Lizzie replies, tripping over her words a little bit at the end there.

"Thanks for that! Anyways, after school we are all, ironically, going to the grill! Do you three want to come?"

"Yes." Lizzie says before me or Josie could say anything.

"Great!"

Then the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. So we said our goodbyes, and headed to our next class.

Later, at the grill

We all sat at a table outside, just chatting and talking about regular things. It felt nice to be normal. Have no one know you a Mikaelson, (Or in the twins case, Saltzmans,) have no one know your a Labonier (I have no idea how to spell that last name. It was hayleys before the hollow attacked amd she was put into the foster system.), and most importantly, have no one know about the supernatural. Yet.

Bonnies grams is telling her about witches, Caroline is 'falling in love' (Keep in mind the quotes) with Daamon, and Elena meeting Stefan and falling for him too. But, it's nice to see them as normal people. I've read most of the journals on display at the school, but living it is nothing like what the journals described. It felt awesome!

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet, is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."

"Yeah. and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about aliens." Wow, this isn't anything like the Caroline I meet before. I was young, but still. She was always so, different. "So then what?" Caroline said, changing the conversation.

"So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are suppost to share the smut."

"We just talked for hours."

"Ok, whats is with the blockage?Just jump on his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex."