Chapter 7 : Turning His Back On Family

Start from the beginning

"A what?" Nathan looked at them confused, as Mr. Nobody just smiled and looked to Little Nobody. "Watch these three."

"Which means it has a decaying sync randomizer." Ramsey nodded in realization to the girl, and Tej nodded as well, adding. "Which we can reverse."

"And track it back to the originating source and find Dom's true location." Isabela finished with a nod, and Ramsey glanced to her and the others with a smile - as Roman nodded and snapped his fingers, happy his plan was working.

"I'm telling you, they got skills." Mr. Nobody looked to his new guy, almost like he was trying to change Little Nobody's mind on having the team there. 

"That was my idea." Roman grinned with a look over, "That's what I was saying. Remember in there?" He gestured towards the office that they had been in before the glass doors had been opened to the steps, and the large computer.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises." Nathan said to Isabela, causing her to roll her eyes and avoided looking back at him as she continued typing. 

"Alright. Let's try this." Mr. Nobody nodded, and Tej and Ramsey joined Isabela in the typing. 

She glanced up as the screen changed from the globe and began moving through different things - before going back to the giant globe as many cities began getting marked off. The three stood up straighter, Isabela even stepping back, as Ramsey nodded. "It's working."

"Time you want to check your manual and start organizing a force response." Hobbs looked to Mr. Nobody, and Little Nobody brought up his radio. "Let's get a hold of our international assets."

"He's still green." Mr. Nobody said as he joined Hobbs on the step, and Hobbs faced forward. "Yeah, like fresh baby shit."

Mr. Nobody laughed, as they watched Little Nobody continue speaking to his men. "Soon as we have Toretto's location, I want to mobilize."

Then he looked back at his boss to get confirmation that he was doing a good job, and as Mr. Nobody gave him a thumbs up, Hobbs gave a wave of a hand - indicating a so-so motion. 

"Let's get a hold of a better asshole." Roman mocked talking into a radio as he stepped beside Little Nobody, "Uh, no one respects you, uh-" He then imitates radio static. "Cover."

"Get away from me." Little Nobody said in an almost threatening way, and Roman smiled with a step back. "No problem. Bad breath. Mm." He shakes his head, before chuckling as he moved away.

"Alright, they're not in China." Tej announced, and Isabela glanced up. "Or Russia."

As many markers disappear, Ramsey shook her head. "Europe's clear."

But then the map seemed to zoom in, causing Isabela to furrow her eyebrows. "But this one's not going away."

"This is interesting." Mr. Nobody chuckled as he pointed at the screen, and Deckard moved a bit closer to them - since he was still in the office - as Little Nobody looked back at his boss. "Why?"

"Because that's here." Mr. Nobody looked at the screen as the beeping continued, causing Isabela to quickly look back at him. "What?"

"Pull up all security monitors on this building, now." Hobbs ordered, causing Isabela to quickly type against the keyboard in front of her, before stopped as one footage popped up - getting bigger as Cipher grinned at the camera... with Dom right beside her. 

"Surprise." The blonde said, before winking, then hitting a switch on something in her hand. 

Suddenly the entire wall that led out of the room exploded, causing Deckard to quickly cover his head - since he was right by it.